1. Joined
    31 Dec '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 02:41
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    And in your game with tmcastilho, it's your move chumly. Ya see, it works like this, white moves, then black moves, then white moves, then black moves. Are ya startin' to see a pattern here?
    actually, it works like this- a) get up at 0430, have quiet time and get ready for work; b) arrive at work 0630, work til 1600; c) arrive home, spend quality time w/wife & 15 of 16; d) play as many moves as i can for 2 hours; e) go to bed; and f) do it all over again, with minor variations.
  2. Joined
    31 Dec '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 02:48
    Originally posted by excalibur 8
    And I'll give you a slower game if you can stand the pace - or rather the lack of it.🙄
    glad to- just haven't out how get there yet
  3. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 03:31
    And in your game with tmcastilho, it's your move chumly. Ya see, it works like this, white moves, then black moves, then white moves, then black moves. Are ya startin' to see a pattern here?
    You think his games will go that many moves? 😕
  4. Joined
    31 Dec '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 03:49
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    You think his games will go that many moves? 😕
    ok, ice you are indeed cold
  5. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 04:11
    Originally posted by alviejr
    actually, it works like this- a) get up at 0430, have quiet time and get ready for work; b) arrive at work 0630, work til 1600; c) arrive home, spend quality time w/wife & 15 of 16; d) play as many moves as i can for 2 hours; e) go to bed; and f) do it all over again, with minor variations.
    What makes you think your life is any different from mine? Or any of the thousands of other adults with gainful employment, families, and homes to take care of.

The simple fact of the matter is, you're complaining about your opponents not moving and you are doing the same thing!

Clean the skeletons out of your own closet first.
  6. Behind the computer.
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 04:12
    Originally posted by alviejr
    4 open invites, 4 moves, & i've already won 3 games on time.
    Nah.. You've won one and lost one, don't be cocky.
  7. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 05:12
    Originally posted by range blasts
    A 50% win record isn't half bad. 😕
  8. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 13:58
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    A 50% win record isn't half bad. 😕
    yes it is =)
  9. Joined
    31 Dec '07
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 19:10
    Originally posted by range blasts
    haven't lost any
  10. Joined
    31 Dec '07
    Moves
    02 Feb '08 07:07
    What makes you think your life is any different from mine? Or any of the thousands of other adults with gainful employment, families, and homes to take care of.

The simple fact of the matter is, you're complaining about your opponents not moving and you are doing the same thing!

Clean the skeletons out of your own closet first.
    i don't. i just got frustrated because people seemed to be more interested in picking a fight then in playing a game
  11. back in business
    Moves
    02 Feb '08 09:17
    None of you actually plays - http://www.redhotpawn.com/blitz/blitzchess.php
  12. Joined
    28 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '08 10:06
    Originally posted by ludz
    None of you actually plays - http://www.redhotpawn.com/blitz/blitzchess.php
    Get a grip.
    When you enter, I find a lot of the people there are already playing. I wait for one to finish- with so many fast games generally not long- and then start to play.
    Whiner.
  13. Standard memberabnoxio
    M.U.T.I
    Moves
    03 Feb '08 01:52
    alviejr , offer games, I really don't understand why you can't get games. I'll challenge you. And I play multiple's daily. In fact I only offer 1 day no timeout games. That would be advice as well if you want movers. I personally hate 7 day 7 day timeout games.
  14. Standard memberabnoxio
    M.U.T.I
    Moves
    03 Feb '08 01:59
    Well apparently as a non-subscriber you can't get challenged if you have more than 6 games going on. I just tried. Take my advice, only play 1 day games, and dump them if they don't play. You have lost out on the opportunity to play a fast player, me. You can try to challenge me, but I'm not sure you can as a non subscriber. I'll offer a game in the open games, you're welcome to jump on it. Once again, no 7 day games. Heck no 3 day games in my book. (except I have to sometimes cause I play in a clan - MUTI! go MUTI!). By the way MUTI is the rockingest clan ever! Also, consider a subscription, it's 10 times cheaper than a night at Kon Tiki. Did I mention MUTI! go MUTI!
  15. Joined
    31 Dec '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 15:54
    Originally posted by chessisvanity
    well usually a lot of new guys play a couple moves then never come back to the site.

that is especially true for non-subscribers.
    thank you-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree