Kings and Pawns is closing the gap for the top spot on RHP!

Kings and Pawns is closing the gap for the top spot on RHP!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n
Ronin

Hereford Boathouse

Moves
23 Oct 11

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
Great film, Ronin !!
RevR- 🙂

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
23 Oct 11

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
Great film, Ronin !!
One of those where the alternate ending on the DVD really adds to the package. Now THIS is a Nimzo5 clan waiting to happen!

n
Ronin

Hereford Boathouse

Moves
23 Oct 11

Originally posted by Paul Leggett
One of those where the alternate ending on the DVD really adds to the package. Now THIS is a Nimzo5 clan waiting to happen!
Oh yeah, the alternate ending was excellent!

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
24 Oct 11
1 edit

Originally posted by nimzo5
Oh yeah, the alternate ending was excellent!
Where would I find that, a 'directors cut' perhaps ?
Ah, I forget, 'DanTriola' is the man to ask for literally anything film 😀

D

Moves
24 Oct 11

Originally posted by Lex Rex
So?

It is kinda pathetic that this was grounds for a post and the continuation of a dumb thread....
I have to comment here.
Is it not strange that you ONLY pop up to reiterate a defense of this K&P guy(s).
And, it looks funny for a medical student in the US of A putting "(neurology)" in your profile as a descriptive for medical school as there are no "majors" in med school! If you are simply expressing an interest, then you certainly picked the most "intellectual" of the specialties. People who go into Neurology have the highest average scores on the National Boards. But first, you have to complete a residency after med school to specialize in Neurology; a long way away.
Also, there are no summer internships. That term applies to post-medical school training. The summer work is an externship. Please fix the story. It bothers me. I'm a stickler for veracity, unless a parody is clearly intended.

n
Ronin

Hereford Boathouse

Moves
24 Oct 11

Dan Triola just ambushed you with a cup of coffee!

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
24 Oct 11
1 edit

Originally posted by DanTriola
I have to comment here.
Is it not strange that you ONLY pop up to reiterate a defense of this K&P guy(s).
And, it looks funny for a medical student in the US of A putting "(neurology)" in your profile as a descriptive for medical school as there are no "majors" in med school! If you are simply expressing an interest, then you certainly picked the most " e story. It bothers me. I'm a stickler for veracity, unless a parody is clearly intended.
Most certainly, Dr Bill Morris, an absolute stickler for the finest of human traits...the truth and wherever it 'hides'....
EDIT: perhaps there is more to this bubbling cauldron of intrigue ? 🙂

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
25 Oct 11

I played Kings & Pawns when he was on a 1200 provisonal rating.
I was surprised to say the least !