1. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 03:051 edit
    Originally posted by Kings and Pawns
    Yes, it is.
    Why did you take it down and why does it appear so widely across the internet ? ( You knew this question was coming didn't you ).
  2. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 03:201 edit
    What does Pawns and Queens have to say about this? She could have let us know that her husband is an international hat model.
  3. e4
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 03:28
    The picture is titled 'My Happy Grand Pa.'
    It was upload by the royalty owner in 2009 by Mokra a Brazilian photgrapher.

So your grandson is a Brazilain photographer. Awesome.

(next the Stars and Stripes to be coming off the profile.) 😉
  4. Standard memberDerJager
    The Hunter
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 03:36
    I should like to hear K&P give some explanation, he seems really nice, rather than all this speculating.
  5. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 03:40
    Originally posted by DerJager
    I should like to hear K&P give some explanation, he seems really nice, rather than all this speculating.
    I think most everyone would like to hear his explanation of his old profile. Perhaps he should google a pic of a man with his foot in his mouth in the mean time...
  6. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 07:144 edits
    Originally posted by DerJager
    I think he has. The person responding in this thread is not the same person depicted in the old profile. I don't need to be a Harvard Neurology student to know that do I Lex ( now not 'Out of Africa'... well done for taking my tip and updating your profile ). When you get caught out the golden rule is "don't start digging deeper". Creating a new account User 663507 for the express purpose of asking a question to answer was dumb and really was that the best question you could come up with ? I don't usually criticize spelling but the old K&P wouldn't misspell "Castleing" either. There's nothing wrong with faking your profile and it's not against the TOS... mine's an obvious fake but for different reasons. It does make you wonder why though. There's an easy way to settle this in true 419'er style. Please upload a new avatar of yourself with a current picture wearing the same hat and balancing a shoe on your head.
  7. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 07:35
    That bounder Mokra is using pictures of Kings and Pawns all over the place and trying to pass them off as his grandfather:
    http://www.sxc.hu/gallery/mokra/3
  8. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 07:402 edits
    Originally posted by Lex Rex
    I alerted him to the fact that there was trash talk going on about him. I am a former student of his in chess. I find it disgusting that you all would purposely seek to discredit him. The photos you saw or see, I guess he took it down, are him.

Why don't you guys find something to do worth while in chess rather than discredit another? Come on....

William
    What happened in May 2011 Lex ? You go to Africa and stop playing and K&P joins the site within a couple of days ? Never fancied a game against your old teacher ? Too much attention ?
  9. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 07:48
    Kings and Pawns joined the same day Lex Rex resigned all his games. Both members of clan America!!!

Interesting, to say the least.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 07:56
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    What happened in May 2011 Lex ? You go to Africa and stop playing and K&P joins the site within a couple of days ? Never fancied a game against your old teacher ? Too much attention ?
    ouch!
  11. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 07:582 edits
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    Kings and Pawns joined the same day Lex Rex resigned all his games. Both members of clan America!!!

Interesting, to say the least.
    Kings and p0wned... game over.
  12. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 08:01
    Kings and p0wned... game over.
    Yup, all we have to do now is wait five years.
  13. Joined
    07 Jan '04
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 08:211 edit
    It could be... I had 4alo in my clan.. got taken in like a kipper.. and Cludi was the leader of my clan.. didn't see that one coming either... bit more suspicious now...
    Cludi was actually never found guilty (played with him and you thaughbaer in The Vikings) - never understand why they had to put the "banned stamp" on him ... it was like ½ year after he stopped playing.

I play bridge against him from time to time ... but we never talk about RHP anymore (not since he stopped playing). I am still convinced he did not cheat in any way, he just played one tournement above his usual level ...

/Richardt

Edit: Sorry for being waaaay of topic!
  14. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 08:32
    Originally posted by Richardt Hansen
    Cludi was actually never found guilty (played with him and you thaughbaer in The Vikings) - never understand why they had to put the "banned stamp" on him ... it was like ½ year after he stopped playing.

I play bridge against him from time to time ... but we never talk about RHP anymore (not since he stopped playing). I am still convinced he did ...[text shortened]... ne tournement above his usual level ...

/Richardt

Edit: Sorry for being waaaay of topic!
    If they put the "banned stamp" on him then how was he not found guilty? Surely that's the sound of the gavel falling.
  15. Subscriberjankrb
    Conductor
    Zwolle
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 08:44
    Touchdown!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree