Kings and Pawns is closing the gap for the top spot on RHP!

Kings and Pawns is closing the gap for the top spot on RHP!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
05 Oct 11

Originally posted by thaughbaer
Kings and p0wned... game over.
there is a simple method, can one not compare the styles? while it is true that pupil and teacher may have the same style, never the less, it should be apparent that while similar they are not identical. If k+p and the dude that went to Africa are one and the same, should it not be apparent in playing styles?

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
05 Oct 11
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
there is a simple method, can one not compare the styles? while it is true that pupil and teacher may have the same style, never the less, it should be apparent that while similar they are not identical. If k+p and the dude that went to Africa are one and the same, should it not be apparent in playing styles?
Well.. there's an answer to that which I couldn't possibly give. Are you trying to get me to say something untoward Robbie ? Naughty naughty...

rc

Moves
05 Oct 11

Well.. there's an answer to that which I couldn't possibly give. Are you trying to get me to say something untoward Robbie ? Naughty naughty...
no not at all, i would never do that, it just struck me as a plausible way to determine the fact of the matter. 🙂

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
05 Oct 11
1 edit

no not at all, i would never do that, it just struck me as a plausible way to determine the fact of the matter. 🙂
Given the other facts that have come to light an analysis of playing style would rely on one now very unlikely assumption. But what really annoys me is that wuala has stopped trading. Is there no integrity left in this world ? I like my shoe on the head idea much better. It's instant. No analysis required.

rc

Moves
05 Oct 11
1 edit

Given the other facts that have come to light an analysis of playing style would rely on one now very unlikely assumption. But what really annoys me is that wuala has stopped trading. Is there no integrity left in this world ? I like my shoe on the head idea much better. It's instant. No analysis required.
very unlikely you say . . . .how unlikely, in percentage terms ? ok, now i am being naughty 😛

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
05 Oct 11

very unlikely you say . . . .how unlikely, in percentage terms ? ok, now i am being naughty 😛
It doesn't matter. I'll give him an A and not a B. The result is the same.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
05 Oct 11

Originally posted by Lex Rex
I alerted him to the fact that there was trash talk going on about him. I am a former student of his in chess. I find it disgusting that you all would purposely seek to discredit him. The photos you saw or see, I guess he took it down, are him.

Why don't you guys find something to do worth while in chess rather than discredit another? Come on....

William
People who join the site and within 6 months are vying for the number 1 place will always be subject to scrutiny and questioning.

He is demolishing highly rated existing players on the site.

Looking at the top USCF ranking it wouldn't be too hard to see if the player in question was rated based on his given age and picture.

http://main.uschess.org/component/option,com_top_players/Itemid,371?op=list&month=1108&f=TopSeniorQ&h=Top%20Quick%20Senior

People aren't necessarily looking to discredit the player, they are looking to see if they can verify that they are as good as they seem to be.

There have been too many people claiming to be something they are not.

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
05 Oct 11

Originally posted by adramforall
People who join the site and within 6 months are vying for the number 1 place will always be subject to scrutiny and questioning.

He is demolishing highly rated existing players on the site.

Looking at the top USCF ranking it wouldn't be too hard to see if the player in question was rated based on his given age and picture.

http://main.usches ...[text shortened]... s they seem to be.

You're too late. Lex is Kings. Rex is Pawns. Resurrected a dormant account to defend himself. Then changed his profile to thank himself for alerting himself.

a
Frustrate the Bad

Liverpool

Moves
05 Oct 11

The only thing worth knowing of a player in here is: does he speak Norwegian?

Conductor

Zwolle

Moves
05 Oct 11

Originally posted by atticus2
Than he will understand "juksende drittsekks". lol 😛

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
05 Oct 11

Originally posted by jankrb
Than he will understand "juksende drittsekks". lol 😛
Sorry I can't read Norwegian 😛

Conductor

Zwolle

Moves
05 Oct 11

Sorry I can't read Norwegian 😛
Maybe this will help. 😵

http://translate.google.nl/?hl=nl&tab=wT#no|en|

n
Ronin

Hereford Boathouse

Moves
05 Oct 11

Originally posted by atticus2
I so do miss GM Norblackheart...

m

In attack

Moves
05 Oct 11

You couldn't make this thread up. No wait...

n
Ronin

Hereford Boathouse

Moves
05 Oct 11

I almost believed Lex Rex.. after all anyone who attended Harvard finds a way to mention it in the first sentence when you meet them...

But it is a tad suspcious when someone who has NEVER made a forum post and has timed out every game for months on end mysteriously appears solely to defend their "coach" - how timely.