12. 😲

Black played proper crazy.😵
  2. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 20:18
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    I find this talk of 1400s using engines ridiculous. If you are only rated 1400 you are not making good moves so cannot possibly be using an engine. If a 1400 makes the odd move that matches an engine, so what? It does not mean they used an engine for that move - perhaps it was obviously best! perhaps it was just a reasonable move they found themselves!
    ...[text shortened]... layer! Learn to cope with it! [b](not you Masscat)
    Perhaps next time you beat him...[/b]
    Von B was only rated 1700 and he was an engine user.

Some people use them for the occassional move is hard or unclear positions. Thats the real problem.
  3. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 20:32
    From now on h4 and/or drunken king all the way!

Quote me on that
  4. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 20:33
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    But I thought engines routinely examine every possible line to a certain depth then choose the best move, are you saying there is like a 2 stage move selection? making an engine possibly dissmiss good moves that only come good at a depth that the engine does not look that deep initially i.e. it only looks deepest at a few pre-selected lines?
    In forced lines engines are very good. But in stategy they are weaker and human can overplay them.
  5. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 20:381 edit
    Originally posted by Von Bardeleben
    sooner or later i'm going to leave this site, it's the fact that too many people have been cheating, even i've opened up my programs several times because i was against some of the cheaters. I mean why waste ur time on RHP to play programs when you can do it right on ur fritz? now I'm not going to name who the cheaters are. since i've admitted my occa ...[text shortened]... heaters(which is the reason i used fritz sometimes), if i get banned, I won't even regret!
    Shame, I liked your games so much I'd added you to my Buddies list. You occupied over five of the slots.
  6. Joined
    30 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 21:41
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    Come on let me play you. h4 is my favorite opening, after g4, but why unrated?

See Game 2286330

Fancy that, the person who accused everyone of cheating was banned under TOS 3b for playing fairly, along with 2 other (of whom I have never heard)
    I'll send it over to you once I get a slot opened. Unrated because I'm close to breaking 1700 😛.
  7. Joined
    25 Sep '04
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 21:50
    Took the wife to the mall last night. One of the department stores had Excalibur's Touch Screen Chess (regular $30) on clearance for $8. Naturally I bought one. Now I didn't expect it to be too good, but I have beaten it 8x in a row using the Grob Attack. If anybody else sees one, save yer money!
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 01:44
    sooner or later i'm going to leave this site, it's the fact that too many people have been cheating, even i've opened up my programs several times because i was against some of the cheaters. I mean why waste ur time on RHP to play programs when you can do it right on ur fritz? now I'm not going to name who the cheaters are. since i've admitted my occa ...[text shortened]... heaters(which is the reason i used fritz sometimes), if i get banned, I won't even regret!
    bye 3 (a) (b) (c)
  9. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 01:59
    Originally posted by zintieriv
    bye 3 (a) (b) (c)
    hat trick of idiocy
  10. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 02:00
    I think quitting this website can make me focus more on my studying
    Quit, leave ,go, whatever ,you are a chaeter, You disgraced he Norwegian flag. Looking for simpathy? Sory all out
  11. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 02:121 edit
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    Quit, leave ,go, whatever ,you are a chaeter, You disgraced he Norwegian flag. Looking for simpathy? Sory all out
    but he was playing under the Dutch Flag before ...
    who knows where he really is from ...
  12. Joined
    23 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 02:301 edit
    what's fritz?and why does people cheat for nothing?why suscribe(pay money) and cheat?how to cheat?how does cheat gets detected?does grandmasters get defeated by cheats?sorry if those questions are too obvious but i want to knokw.
  13. Standard memberHomerJSimpson
    Renouned Grob Killer
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 02:33
    Only the top 4 players on this site, can beat a Engine user using a high powered engine like Fritz. No one knows why they cheat, Gatecrasher thinks it has a roll playing aspect to it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree