1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 06:092 edits
    sooner or later i'm going to leave this site, it's the fact that too many people have been cheating, even i've opened up my programs several times because i was against some of the cheaters. I mean why waste ur time on RHP to play programs when you can do it right on ur fritz? now I'm not going to name who the cheaters are. since i've admitted my occasonal bot using against some cheaters(which is the reason i used fritz sometimes), if i get banned, I won't even regret!
  2. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 06:14
    Originally posted by Von Bardeleben
    sooner or later i'm going to leave this site, it's the fact that too many people have been cheating, even i've opened up my programs several times because i was against some of the cheaters, now I'm not going to name who the cheaters are. since i've admitted my occasonal bot using against some cheaters(which is the reason i used fritz sometimes), if i get banned, I won't regret!
    alright? don't let the door hit you in @ss on your way out
  3. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 06:25
    sooner or later i'm going to leave this site, it's the fact that too many people have been cheating, even i've opened up my programs several times because i was against some of the cheaters, now I'm not going to name who the cheaters are. since i've admitted my occasonal bot using against some cheaters(which is the reason i used fritz sometimes), if i get banned, I won't even regret!
    Quoted for ban.

You won't be missed.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 06:31
    Originally posted by Dies Irae
    Quoted for ban.

You won't be missed.
    quoted for no regret, I won't be missed either
  5. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 06:32
    quoted for no regret, I won't be missed either
    Seriously though, its always people who cheat that think everyone else is cheating. Perhaps you were just being paranoid. If not, name some names. You are going to get banned anyway so who cares. Help the rest of us out to atone for your own sins... be a part of the solution. Be a winner.
  6. Standard memberHomerJSimpson
    Renouned Grob Killer
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 06:59
    Sorry to see you go Von
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 07:08
    Originally posted by HomerJSimpson
    Sorry to see you go Von
    I am sorry to hear that you have been cheating I really liked your games. Now I find out u just move weird in the beginning and then use a robot to make you look like a very good player. I have to say I will be glad to see you go becuase of this. Kevin
  8. Joined
    03 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 07:08
    Maybe he's switching ISP's and getting a new account anyhow..?
  9. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 07:10
    sooner or later i'm going to leave this site, it's the fact that too many people have been cheating, even i've opened up my programs several times because i was against some of the cheaters. I mean why waste ur time on RHP to play programs when you can do it right on ur fritz? now I'm not going to name who the cheaters are. since i've admitted my occa ...[text shortened]... heaters(which is the reason i used fritz sometimes), if i get banned, I won't even regret!
    See ya'
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 07:13
    Originally posted by UndeadNightOrc
    Maybe he's switching ISP's and getting a new account anyhow..?
    Lets hope not. I really think if u think someone is a cheater finsh the game the best you can and then don't play them again. Let the higher powers on here find them and kick them off. Don't cheat your self just becuase your oppenet MIGHT be cheating. Thats dumb. Kevin
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 07:172 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    19 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 07:191 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ya anyone I lose to is a cheater also Edit sorry to be so sore about this but you don't cheat just becuase someone else MIGHT be cheating.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 07:26
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcfarland
    Ya anyone I lose to is a cheater also Edit sorry to be so sore about this but you don't cheat just becuase someone else MIGHT be cheating.
    I think quitting this website can make me focus more on my studying
  14. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 08:11
    sooner or later i'm going to leave this site, it's the fact that too many people have been cheating, even i've opened up my programs several times because i was against some of the cheaters. I mean why waste ur time on RHP to play programs when you can do it right on ur fritz? now I'm not going to name who the cheaters are. since i've admitted my occa ...[text shortened]... heaters(which is the reason i used fritz sometimes), if i get banned, I won't even regret!
    Please stay:'(
  15. back in business
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 08:17
    I think quitting this website can make me focus more on my studying
    what the...you are still here?

sheesh, how long does it takes to get rid of you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree