Need help getting to 1400?

Need help getting to 1400?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

The Untouchables;)

Moves
09 Mar 06

L

The Untouchables;)

Moves
09 Mar 06

L

The Untouchables;)

Moves
09 Mar 06

SS

Moves
09 Mar 06

L

The Untouchables;)

Moves
09 Mar 06

SS

Moves
09 Mar 06
1 edit

L

The Untouchables;)

Moves
09 Mar 06

Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
No they are deleted by forum 'mods'
Theyl be along shortly to delete some of these.
Some of what?

L

The Untouchables;)

Moves
09 Mar 06
1 edit

Oh man, those moderators, their jobs not easy. Deleting inappropriate posts all day to make the forums beautiful and pure. It must be a tough job! I respect them so much and to make their jbs easy I'll never use a bad word, ever!

L

The Untouchables;)

Moves
09 Mar 06

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
09 Mar 06

Originally posted by LazyKnight
roses, tulips
Yes, using the names of cut off plant genitals, that's more decent.

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
10 Mar 06

I'll post you some $$$$ RahimK? Instead of my name...I will send you a lot of $$$$ if you keep your piehole shut.

Everybody is tired of hearing your chess wisdoms😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
okay, no more beer for you, sir...

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
10 Mar 06

I'll post you some $$$$ RahimK? Instead of my name...I will send you a lot of $$$$ if you keep your piehole shut.

Your rating says it all 😞

Moves
10 Mar 06

Hmmm, and you have had so much of interest to say on this forum haven't you? Some people on here can appreciate what Rahim has to say even if you don't, he's not claiming to be a great player but is willing to help players with less knowledge. LK, you need to take heed of the old adage, if you don't have anything good to say macht dem mund zu.

I think Russ may need to set up another forum to house you and the other retards I see on here, alternatively you could get on with some homework like a good boy.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
10 Mar 06

Originally posted by TheGambit
Hmmm, and you have had so much of interest to say on this forum haven't you? Some people on here can appreciate what Rahim has to say even if you don't, he's not claiming to be a great player but is willing to help players with less knowledge. LK, you need to take heed of the old adage, if you don't have anything good to say macht dem mund zu.

I think ...[text shortened]... er retards I see on here, alternatively you could get on with some homework like a good boy.
Hahah classic example: We surveyed a 100 people and asked what was Lazy Knight response to:

Originally posted by Jean Hebert
I think I leave site now, I have maybe Chess Olympiad with Canada this year which make me busy.
I thank all who give me great chess. Especially "sastorey" for his great win.
My decision was made by my League games with RedMike a 1900 player who is outplaying me easily. Congratulations to him. I cannot doubt my chess strength with important matches this year.
I learn reason why real names are not use, I should have listen to advise.
Good Bye.

SURVEY SAY:

Oh please don't leave. Your high rating makes this site beautiful and creative. Your help to the young chess players in the forums are indispensible. Man, who are you saying goodbye to? Just bunch of losers? Not worth it...

Just face the fact that you can't play a decent game of chess in RHP. I mean come on, don't you know that nearly half of the online players are cheaters or double accounts etc...? That's why I don't play anymore. Don't even want to reveal what your real chess strength is. It's futile. People like sastorey or whatever. I don't want to mention anbody. Like you said. They should keep doing it whatever they do...

Anyway, I myself feel the same way as you do. Not becasue I lost to sastorey or any person.

I even started to hate chess. You can't play a decent CC with anybody online. Even in IECG, ICCF etc...

I'm so paranoid that I don't even think you are a real IM...

....or I don't even care if you are and nobody should.

YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP because you are πŸ™„

m
Y.N.W.A

Athens

Moves
10 Mar 06

Rahim,

I'm looking at this thread and taking in what your saying. Someone on this site 1900+ was kind enough to play me and give me advice when i was 1000+ (just).
Just from him spending time playing one game against me over a few days has helped me to get to nearly 1300. And another guy in one of my Clan League games was nice enough to talk me through my "errors" and his thoughts on his attacking moves which i'm sure will help me move nearer to 1400+ over the next month or so.

So us lesser players who want to learn and play honestly appreciate threads like this one,

Thanks