RahimK

RahimK

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by Korch
I`m sure that your text is example of good manners 😀

I` dont think that good chess teacher will learn others to understand positions which he doesnt understand himself. For example in one of his last threads he showed opening line in which he blundered easy standart tactic three times. Also his common judgements seemed like not very correct not only for me ...[text shortened]... rating much lower than mine.

So quality of his so called "chess lessons" are not too high.
You want to start with personal attack that fine.

FOOL! Did you not read that I haven't played chess since Feb 2006, after I won one of the biggest tournies in Edmonton shooting my rating up by 150 points?

I have tooken a 1 year break and I am not at the same level yet. It takes time to get back and shake the rust off.

I don't know who you are. All of sudden I see your posts everywhere, knocking everyone because of your rating. Where were you in 2006? 2005?

I don't see you posting anything meaniful to help player below you here.

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by RahimK
You want to start with personal attack that fine.

FOOL! Did you not read that I haven't played chess since Feb 2006, after I won one of the biggest tournies in Edmonton shooting my rating up by 150 points?

I have tooken a 1 year break and I am not at the same level yet. It takes time to get back and shake the rust off.

I don't know who you are. All o ...[text shortened]... u in 2006? 2005?

I don't see you posting anything meaniful to help player below you here.
He has made some nice posts, generally one of the more helpful 2000+ players on the site too, which is especially kind of him since English isn't his first language.

Rahimk, this is ticks me off about your - you're so arrogant about yourself because you wrote a couple of basic chess lessons. In case you haven't noticed, you aren't the only one - Bedlam, DF, and even I wrote some.

Not EVERYBODY will benefit from your lessons - everybody learns differently, and believe it or not, some people know everything that you taught - shocking, hm?

So, you and your posse can get over the fact that not everybody wants to have their lips up against your butt, and has opinions of their own. I wouldn't even bother insulting you if it weren't for the annoying "honor me" threads that you create. And before you deny it, check out one of your thousands of "I'm quitting chess and I haven't peaked - LOOK AT ME, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!" threads.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
03 Feb 07

I don't know what your problem is. I did not say that I am qualified to teach higher rated players.

I posted 3 or 4 games from a book I had borrowed from the club. Super GM vs Super GM. I posted that with the annotations on my studying master games thread. Anyone can learn from that regardless of rating.

All my threads are for ratings below me.

And that comment about what I've done was for Homer not you. I seen him in my threads and if i'm not mistake he said thank you to me and now this.

I have a student on Rhp. Started out at 1000-1200 and after 10 lessons we had he is at 1615. So shut it!

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

I don't know what your problem is. I did not say that I am qualified to teach higher rated players.

I posted 3 or 4 games from a book I had borrowed from the club. Super GM vs Super GM. I posted that with the annotations on my studying master games thread. Anyone can learn from that regardless of rating.

All my threads are for ratings below me.

A ...[text shortened]... udent on Rhp. Started out at 1000-1200 and after 10 lessons we had he is at 1615. So shut it!
Maybe he got there through his OWN hard work, and not yours.

King of all Hills

Connecticut

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by cmsMaster
He has made some nice posts, generally one of the more helpful 2000+ players on the site too, which is especially kind of him since English isn't his first language.

Rahimk, this is ticks me off about your - you're so arrogant about yourself because you wrote a couple of basic chess lessons. In case you haven't noticed, you aren't the only one - Bedl ...[text shortened]... quitting chess and I haven't peaked - LOOK AT ME, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!" threads.
Oh my God! Do something better with your time, like helping us lower rated players get better 😀

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by LordofADown
Oh my God! Do something better with your time, like helping us lower rated players get better 😀
I've said plenty of times that I give free lessons to any player under 1500 on PC/RHP/FICS. PM me and I'll help with what I can, I'll annotate your games if you want too. I made a help thread a while back, might help.

King of all Hills

Connecticut

Moves
03 Feb 07
1 edit

...Rahimk, this is ticks me off about your - you're so arrogant about yourself because you wrote a couple of basic chess lessons.
arrogant? hahaha, "if you play e5 i WILL win" what a joke,
Hypocrite!

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

I back up what I say almost 100%, and I'm sorry that you can't recognize humor.

I don't have an ass kissing posse following me around saying "You can't say that to CMS, don't you have so much respect for 'everything he's done for you?!'"

If you don't like me, I don't care - see the profile, but don't defend RahimK because I don't care for his "honor me" threads.

I don't see an honor Bedlam thread, or an honor DragonFire thread, and these guys both are better teachers than Rahim - Bedlam is partially responsible for helping me improve as a chess player, the other part was my own work.

g

Moves
03 Feb 07

I'd bet that RahimK has helped ten times more people improve and enjoy their chess than all of his critics on this thread combined!

RahimK is now experiencing the aphorism that "No good deed goes unpunished."

Keep up the good work, RahimK, and try to ignore the ingrates!

Gaychessplayer

King of all Hills

Connecticut

Moves
03 Feb 07
1 edit

I back up what I say almost 100%, and I'm sorry that you can't recognize humor.

I don't have an ass kissing posse following me around saying "You can't say that to CMS, don't you have so much respect for 'everything he's done for you?!'"

If you don't like me, I don't care - see the profile, but don't defend RahimK because I don't care for his "honor sible for helping me improve as a chess player, the other part was my own work.
did he make this thread?
exactly

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
03 Feb 07

Rahimk, this is ticks me off about your - you're so arrogant about yourself because you wrote a couple of basic chess lessons. In case you haven't noticed, you aren't the only one - Bedl ...[text shortened]... quitting chess and I haven't peaked - LOOK AT ME, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!" threads.
O ya, you guys wrote a lot of thread to help people, a lot. You guys aren't even close!

I know what this is about. See you jerk haven't been around as long as me. 06 babies and Korch basically the same thing. Hasn't been showing his head on forums since Dec 06 to 07.

So you don't know me, you don't know what i've done in the past, all my threads. All the people who have thanked me. You know how many PM I get with thank you?

I've been here longer and probably more popular then you guys. Just jealously. Show some respect.

And finally I didn't make this thread. No ones telling you to read my threads. They aren't meant for you higher rated players.

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

did he make this thread?
exactly
No, his lame posse did.

He did make about 10 "I'm quitting chess, now say thank you!" threads though.

Exactly.

Oh yeah, I'm taking this chance to point out my avatar - Tal>you guys.

Forum Vampire

Sidmouth, Uk

Moves
03 Feb 07

"You can't say that to CMS, don't you have so much respect for 'everything he's done for you?!'"

😀

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

O ya, you guys wrote a lot of thread to help people, a lot. You guys aren't even close!

I know what this is about. See you jerk haven't been around as long as me. 06 babies and Korch basically the same thing. Hasn't been showing his head on forums since Dec 06 to 07.

So you don't know me, you don't know what i've done in the past, all my threads. All th ...[text shortened]... No ones telling you to read my threads. They aren't meant for you higher rated players.
Hahaha, I think my point has been proven. Let's look at some important parts of your post.

"O ya, you guys wrote a lot of thread to help people, a lot. You guys aren't even close!"

What the hell does that mean? DF and Bedlam helped as many or more people than you, did you see all of the thank yous they got?

"See you jerk haven't been around as long as me."

Um, I've been here a year, I think I know what's going on...

"I've been here longer and probably more popular then you guys. Just jealously. Show some respect."

With comments like that I'm surprised you have any popularity and get any respect at all.

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by Diet Coke
"You can't say that to CMS, don't you have so much respect for 'everything he's done for you?!'"

😀
Haha, nice. 🙂