RahimK

RahimK

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Vampire

Sidmouth, Uk

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by RahimK
O ya, you guys wrote a lot of thread to help people, a lot. You guys aren't even close!

I know what this is about. See you jerk haven't been around as long as me. 06 babies and Korch basically the same thing. Hasn't been showing his head on forums since Dec 06 to 07.

So you don't know me, you don't know what i've done in the past, all my threads. All th ...[text shortened]... No ones telling you to read my threads. They aren't meant for you higher rated players.
I hear a foghorn.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!

King of all Hills

Connecticut

Moves
03 Feb 07

I think it's time for a
'CmsMaster vs. RahimK'
grudge match 😀

Forum Vampire

Sidmouth, Uk

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by LordofADown
I think it's time for a
'CmsMaster vs. RahimK'
grudge match 😀
This time it's positional.😛

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by LordofADown
I think it's time for a
'CmsMaster vs. RahimK'
grudge match 😀
I won't expect to win, he's got a better rating and lower game load, but this is the type of challenge that I'd accept.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by cmsMaster
I back up what I say almost 100%, and I'm sorry that you can't recognize humor.

I don't have an ass kissing posse following me around saying "You can't say that to CMS, don't you have so much respect for 'everything he's done for you?!'"

If you don't like me, I don't care - see the profile, but don't defend RahimK because I don't care for his "honor ...[text shortened]... sible for helping me improve as a chess player, the other part was my own work.
They are both higher rated them me.

No offence to you guys Bedlam and DF,

But i've helped more players then all of you combined so shove it cms.

I did not make this thread. I don't even know this person who did. Just because someone I don't know makes a Honor me thread, I get hell?

You are a moron. I have better things to do.

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by Diet Coke
This time it's positional.😛
😕 Better not be. 🙁

Forum Vampire

Sidmouth, Uk

Moves
03 Feb 07

I've change my profile. Is it too arrogant for anyone?

m

Moves
03 Feb 07

I’m beginning to think the new US Correspondence Champion, Edward Duliba, is right. In the latest Chess Life he says, “Never, ever play by e-mail. That mode attracts the most uncouth, rude players.” Proving it here, aren’t we?

Forum Vampire

Sidmouth, Uk

Moves
03 Feb 07

I won't expect to win, he's got a better rating and lower game load, but this is the type of challenge that I'd accept.
I've played more games in 7 days than he's played ever.

Not the last 7 days.

Forum Vampire

Sidmouth, Uk

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by masscat
I’m beginning to think the new US Correspondence Champion, Edward Duliba, is right. In the latest Chess Life he says, “Never, ever play by e-mail. That mode attracts the most uncouth, rude players.” Proving it here, aren’t we?
It's just healthy debate.

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by masscat
Rahim is anyway.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
03 Feb 07

Hahaha, I think my point has been proven. Let's look at some important parts of your post.

"O ya, you guys wrote a lot of thread to help people, a lot. You guys aren't even close!"

What the hell does that mean? DF and Bedlam helped as many or more people than you, did you see all of the thank yous they got?

"See you jerk haven't been aroun ...[text shortened]... omments like that I'm surprised you have any popularity and get any respect at all.
Df, Bedlam and you combined might have helped more people then me. Not individually. You helped people, when? Haha what a joke. What did you do, go over 10 games since 06 helping people.

NO way. You are clearly dreaming.

King of all Hills

Connecticut

Moves
03 Feb 07

Originally posted by Diet Coke
I've change my profile. Is it too arrogant for anyone?
you are so full of yourself 🙂

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

They are both higher rated them me.

No offence to you guys Bedlam and DF,

But i've helped more players then all of you combined so shove it cms.

I did not make this thread. I don't even know this person who did. Just because someone I don't know makes a Honor me thread, I get hell?

You are a moron. I have better things to do.
Hahaha, no you haven't, Rahim, get over it - you aren't the only person here that can teach chess.

c

Moves
03 Feb 07

Df, Bedlam and you combined might have helped more people then me. Not individually. You helped people, when? Haha what a joke. What did you do, go over 10 games since 06 helping people.

NO way. You are clearly dreaming.
You were probably on one of your "I'm quitting chess" hiatuses while I was busy helping people play chess.