1. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 04:13
    So you spend your time on here reading through threads long dead, trying to find out about other users?

Yikes...I hope you aren't stalking me!
  2. Joined
    24 Jun '08
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 04:53
    Originally posted by Nowakowski
    Archived data.

Or maybe I am cludi? - 🙄

What a maddening problem.
    Maybe I know about nmdavid too.... yikes...

What about Arrakis? thats pre-me.

There are lots and lots of things I know from much much before I was here..
    🙂

Take Korch's tag before it was Korch... the beloved Korch, a 3(c) violator...oh dear
    But, not as bad as lollette changing to emashi? She's not even indian... goodness
    nice graph
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 05:37
    everyone has the right to be paranoid after a single game, due to the fact the engine team has the skills of Rob Schnieder or Stephen Baldwin 🙂

this post will be destroyed in 10, 9, 8...
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 05:48
    Some would actually question the existence of a Engine team
  5. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 06:12
    Originally posted by chessisagame
    Some would actually question the existence of a Engine team
    agreed. I would be willing to join such a team if it existed and try to help this site out.. In fact, I was in a vote to be on the team a while back and lost to an engine user if I recall correctly.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 09:31
    Personally Im kinda surprised the forums arent members only..... especially with all the mud the non-subs throw around.
    That's non-sense. There are lots of nons-subscribers who contribute a lot to the forums. I don't understand how people can fail to see being an idiot on the forum is not about subscription.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 09:33
    Look at Fat Lady.... hasnt played on the site for 6 months and has the nerve to comment on someone else's game! 🙂
    Another post that is utter non-sense. Is there a least number of games played in the last 6 months limit to comment on "someone else's game"?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 09:35
    Originally posted by philidor position
    Another post that is utter non-sense. Is there a least number of games played in the last 6 months limit to comment on "someone else's game"?
    You missed both points completely! Personally, I think non-subs should be barred from Forums, I fail to see anything positive they contribute, except for cheating accusations!
  9. Joined
    14 May '09
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 10:42
    I don't know what happened or what thread was pulled but a couple of months back there was the ridiculous situation of people playing like complete noobs then in 3 or so months (not even a year as the norm for these improver's) playing at 2000-2400 level.

Apparently even discussing the very idea of noobs "miraculous improvement" would get threads deleted. However as the case was then (I don't know how it is in the present) people who played like engines were still playing on the site. Is this still the case?
  10. Joined
    14 May '09
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 10:43
    Look at Fat Lady.... hasnt played on the site for 6 months and has the nerve to comment on someone else's game! 🙂
    I can't answer for Fat Lady but maybe there could be engine users on the site and he doesn't want to put his sweat into playing a box.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 13:12
    Sincerely I wonder why people with nothing better to do are allowed to post in the forum, or how this thread is linked to chess in any way? You actually think that by throwing accusations of cheating at me I will leave the site or something? The first morons to try and discredit my work have been GeoffreyH and Atticus, bunch of sore losers. Funny how I never see any complaining from Tebb, Capa Preta, Caesare, JanKrb or other top players.
    It seems a very bad idea to start taking this site seriously and putting hours of work into chess, but frankly it has helped me a lot OTB, so I should really not be taking any S-H-I-T from people who will never evolve.
    I remember the accusations being tossed around about Weyerstrass being a blatant cheat, and what a shame it is that he's allowed to play here. I remember the same sad gang of ignorant hyenas throwing these accusations around, the result being your own pathetic discrediting. This is just a site for improving chess, nothing more. No money involved in winning, no FIDE rating either, nothing. How I play and how much time I put into games is my own business, you focus on getting a life and stop jerking off 😉
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 13:391 edit
    Originally posted by DanVM
    Sincerely I wonder why people with nothing better to do are allowed to post in the forum, or how this thread is linked to chess in any way? You actually think that by throwing accusations of cheating at me I will leave the site or something? The first morons to try and discredit my work have been GeoffreyH and Atticus, bunch of sore losers. Funny how I never s h time I put into games is my own business, you focus on getting a life and stop jerking off 😉
    actually DanVM, this thread and the other thread was about a very rare phenomena, a player rated 1400 winning against a player rated 2400. That it has descended into the usual accusations is a truly sorry affair. :'(
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 14:00
    Originally posted by Nowakowski
    What? - Thats ill-formed logic.

Just because it happened that way, doesn't provide any evidence it wouldn't have
    happened in the same way without said factor.

If I catch a fish, and call it a fish, then throw it back, will it live its whole life a fish?
    The fact is, I could have left him alone and he was still a fish. Little change was made. ...[text shortened]... tive possibility greatly rises. This reporting can take
    place without any "mob".

-GIN
    Report to who? There weren't any Game Mods until there was an uproar in the Forums. Then a Game Mod was a cheat and would have remained a Game Mod without public accusations.

The fact of the matter is that the owners of this site have little incentive to ban cheaters unless there is a public outcry that they do so.
  14. Joined
    22 Oct '09
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 14:05
    Noobs will always jump to conclusions about other players. People with weak personality and no character will always join the band-wagon to wrongfully attack the ones that actually put an effort into something. It's only to compensate their own low self-esteem and sense of unworthiness. Pay no attention to them DanVM, the world is full of scum.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 14:05
    Originally posted by DanVM
    Sincerely I wonder why people with nothing better to do are allowed to post in the forum, or how this thread is linked to chess in any way? You actually think that by throwing accusations of cheating at me I will leave the site or something? The first morons to try and discredit my work have been GeoffreyH and Atticus, bunch of sore losers. Funny how I never s ...[text shortened]... h time I put into games is my own business, you focus on getting a life and stop jerking off 😉
    Maybe you're right; you've certainly improved from your first game on this site in April 2008 when you dropped your Queen on move 10 and your second game where you as White got checkmated on move 16.Game 4879620 Game 4875406

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree