Moves
    12 Mar '11 06:07
    Dig into the mountain for shelter.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 22:093 edits
    Nobody is tired except maybe iamatiger, there are no bananas, and shelter is not needed.

One young man notices some scavengar birds picking at a carcass and chases them off. There isn't much left of it. He begins to messily pick out bits and pieces of flesh and put them in his mouth. "Not much here" he says. He begins to scrape off strips of meat and tissue with his fingernails and gathering them into a ball. His fingernails are soon caked in mushed animal flesh but he has a meatball to carry off with him eventually.

By this time the carcass is stripped clean of all possible food, and it takes all day to scrape what was there off the bones by hand.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 22:221 edit
    A strange animal is glimpsed in sillhouette, like a Hoofer but long straight horns, or is it one horn?

Another shadowy horned Hoofer thing is seen next to it. Then bits of weird chatter are heard in strange, high pitched voices...

"Lady...Lady...here we are...where is the Banana King's temple?"

Then the two of them fly off into the tree canopy and vanish!
  5. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 23:181 edit
    I plan to sleep during the day and go off to hunt some food at dusk/night.

By the way, do I have a spirit occupying me?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 03:142 edits
    Iamatiger during his daily routine keeps an eye and an ear out for mysterious animal spirits. Every once in a while he hears the high pitched, breathy voices calling out strangely; they're calling for the Lady, and are looking for the Temple of the Banana King. They're hard to spot, but cats can see spirits, and they keep flickering in and out of sight off in the distance...flying, it seems...and their feet look strange...they look like flippers...

Flickers of strange pastel colors are seen as the creatures float about and babble in their strange voices. They are eerie and always just out of reach...

Then, he sees them in a clearing. Three of them.

"We have to get the amulet to the Banana King" they're saying.

YouTube
  7. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 12:49
    cautiously approach group of "amulet holders", wonder if it is a trap...
    ask why i need the amulet
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 18:56
    Originally posted by Banana King
    cautiously approach group of "amulet holders", wonder if it is a trap...
    ask why i need the amulet
    The creatures have zoomed off to another place. After this surreal vision, they are seen no more. (This was just a joke, a chance to put that video clip about the Banana King in)
  9. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 19:52
    oh.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 20:09
    To get back to reality.

The people need meat.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 20:48
    By this time, the small band of people has wandered onto an open plain. There are many large animals about, some in herds, some leaping, some running, some swimming in the river. It's a very hot day and animals are all gathering to get water. All are as large as or larger than a person. Everyone is sweating profusely. The animals are panting and wallowing in mud and water.
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 20:25
    A man is seen off in the distance, running in the hottest part of the day! He's chasing a Leaper that is much faster than he is, but he's still trying!
  13. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 00:111 edit
    Smell of panicked food wakes me up. See man and leaper from tree. Chasing it looks fun. Jump down and run to cut off leaper's path of escape.
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 01:241 edit
    Iamatiger, perfectly camoflauged in the tall grass, easily moves in fairly close to the chase. Both the Tiger and the Leaper are much faster than the man and soon the man is lost in the distance.

Unfortunately the Leaper is too agile for the Tiger to cut off. The chase continues. Iamatiger is getting very hot and dizzy. It is REALLY hot today! Fortunately it looks like the Leaper is also getting hot and tired.

Normally iamatiger would let this one go. It's too fast and agile to catch easily.

It looks a bit like this:

YouTube
  15. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 13:36
    throw continuous stream of banana peels at/in leapers path...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree