1. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 18:32
    Originally posted by Banana King
    summon all strength to make milkshake and deposit in grass. know that iamatiger will be able to travel undetected towards it. meditate.
    Make way to Milkshake of Banana Power stealthily and drink! What will happen to the tiger now???
  2. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 22:02
    hope that nature tiger enjoys drink. hope no side effects
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    23 Mar '11 02:542 edits
    Originally posted by Banana King
    slowly march over to iamatigers aid.
    (like, im slow right?)
    Banana King has a man's body, and is therefore slower than a fresh Tiger or Leaper. Right now, however, the Tiger is exhausted and everyone else is a man.

Banana King begins a distracting ritual while iamatiger tries to summon the energy to slink away...

Unfortunately a milkshake is not possible, because there is no milk, and while he has banana skins, he does not have ripe bananas...

If iamatiger goes toward Banana King he will be moving toward the strangers as per the diagram on the previous page.
  4. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    24 Mar '11 00:592 edits
    Hmm, how about turning the foe's nike trainers into silly slippery unremovable banana footwear then?
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 02:191 edit
    As people shift about, the runner sees the tiger!

6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 02:411 edit
    Banana King and his band of hunter gatherers are hungry and there is no fruit available. They need meat!
  7. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 12:00
    Originally posted by iamatiger
    Hmm, how about turning the foe's nike trainers into silly slippery unremovable banana footwear then?
    aty can i do that? if i can, i will.
    um the meat problem....walk into forest, look for animals
  8. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 18:25
    I also slink off into woods, need some water so try to smell it out.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Mar '11 08:091 edit
    The Banana King is able to make the runner slip on a banana peel and hit his head just as he was about to tell his friends about the tiger. In the confusion, the tiger is able to slink away, and the men pick up their prey and carry it off, shaking their spears threateningly at Banana King.

There is no need to go into the forest for animals. There are animals everywhere! The Banana Tribe wandered out here because there was no food in the forest.

There is a nearby river also, and the tiger is able to quench his thirst and rest. Nearby are many other large animals of the open plains, Hoofers and Leapers, Behemoths and Fat Waders, and all sorts of strange herd animals and scavengers.
  10. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    30 Mar '11 22:35
    ah..i see. well what about setting up banana peels all around the place so animals will fall within our grasp?
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    31 Mar '11 20:3817 edits
    This is the geography of the immediate area. The animals are not shown on the map. Where would you like to put the first trap?

The white pawns are the forest. Black pawns are the river.
  12. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    01 Apr '11 23:431 edit
    Banana king is wise and powerful, signal to him that bananas should be put beyond the animals (maybe between the animals and the forest) so that they will run into in them and slip when I chase them.

If he signals that this is done, chase the animals towards the slippery yellow skins.
  13. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 00:21
    i agree.
  14. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    02 Apr '11 18:53
    Rahh! bound towards those tasty snacks! If they slip over try to take a few out quickly.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Apr '11 02:375 edits
    The Banana King spends a hot day's work putting a trap near the forest, and then hides in the trees, while iamatiger, thirst quenched, belly rumbling, lurks out in the grass:

The white pawns are the forest. Black pawns are the river. The Bishop is a slipping-trap. Animals are all around, wandering back and forth, drinking water, squabbling, etc.

The black Rook is a large hoofed herd animal that has wandered into position. It has mighty horns, much muscle, but poor eyesight. There are other animals about as well, but they are not pictured. This one has wandered away from the herd.

Everyone is very hungry.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree