Galaxy Riddle

Galaxy Riddle

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
13 May 13

Originally posted by menace71
True for those who believe that.....I'm really leaning that way these days. I know that there are many mysteries but the truth is there in front of our faces it is just how man interprets the data

Manny
The creation of something 'mature' means the creation of a fake history. Lets say Adam had memories of his childhood, they would all be fake. Similarly, if the universe was created with starlight 'in transit' as some creationists say, then any stars you see in that starlight never existed. They are a fake history.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 13

Originally posted by twhitehead
The creation of something 'mature' means the creation of a fake history. Lets say Adam had memories of his childhood, they would all be fake. Similarly, if the universe was created with starlight 'in transit' as some creationists say, then any stars you see in that starlight never existed. They are a fake history.
Your argument is a strawman.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Your argument is a strawman.

The Instructor
Your brain is a strawman

b

Moves
14 May 13

The difference is it fits the evidence. Any young earth creationist theory just doesn't add up. It doesn't matter what theory you come up with, either astronomers are completely wrong about how big stars and galaxies are, or the universe is billions of years old. There is no way to reconcile a large observable universe with a short timescale.
Perhaps you draw conclusions too quickly and too firmly. I have studied the topic for years and I can see plenty of evidence. The scientists are alarmed over the problems of any big bang model and are seeking funding to create a new concept.

🙂

b

Moves
14 May 13

There does not need to be any fake history. There has to be a first cause no matter what model you use.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 May 13

Originally posted by blunderblusher
There has to be a first cause no matter what model you use.
no

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
no
Is that all you got?

The Instructor

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 May 13

Is that all you got?

The Instructor
no

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 13

no
I think it is or else you would have been quick to share it with your evil-lutionists buddies here on RHP.

The Instructor

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 May 13

I think it is or else you would have been quick to share it with your evil-lutionists buddies here on RHP.

The Instructor
A universe/multiverse without beginning or end was discussed at length in
Spirituality.
The lack of cause (ie randomness) of quantum effects has been discussed
at length on this forum.

I cannot be held responsible for your senility and inability to remember
what has previously been posted.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 13

A universe/multiverse without beginning or end was discussed at length in
Spirituality.
The lack of cause (ie randomness) of quantum effects has been discussed
at length on this forum.

I cannot be held responsible for your senility and inability to remember
what has previously been posted.
Just as I thought. You have nothing of importance to add.

The Instructor

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 May 13

Just as I thought.

You have nothing of importance to add.

The Idiot
Just as I thought.
Don't be ridiculous!

You have nothing of importance to add.
Which is why i originally simply said "No"

b

Moves
15 May 13

no
There is no real super calculus for a multi-verse. It is an excuse, sheep clothing covering a wolf. We are held accountable for what we teach.

If you are really concerned for yourself, you might want to read; Romans 1, 19-22. I hope you have an Amplified bible, it says it best in our language today.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 May 13

... I hope you have an Amplified bible, it says it best in our language today.
I had to get rid of my Amplified Bible; the neighbours kept complaining.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
15 May 13

Perhaps you draw conclusions too quickly and too firmly. I have studied the topic for years and I can see plenty of evidence. The scientists are alarmed over the problems of any big bang model and are seeking funding to create a new concept.

🙂
Really? That one must have passed me by. I'll have to trot over to the funding eedjits and ask if I can have some cash for a new concept. I think I'll have a blue one.

There are plenty of "new" models for universes and multiverses. I like the ekpyrotic model but it is about as useful as most religions in this regard. Untestable and zero evidence either way. And no, there doesn't have to be any kind of cause for all this. It is, get over it.