How Evolutionists Date Rocks & Fossils

How Evolutionists Date Rocks & Fossils

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 14
1 edit

Evolutionists Date Rocks & Fossils with Circular Reasoning

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 14

Geologic Column & Uniformitarianism

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Apr 14
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
Evolutionists Date Rocks & Fossils with Circular Reasoning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efcJEIV2RAk
Great. First thing this assshole says is the number of people that go to church in a small town.

Boy, you just HAVE to believe this dude. Excuse me while I puke.

Quoting crap from 1949? jeez, that HAS to be accurate.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Great. First thing this assshole says is the number of people that go to church in a small town.

The part about evolutionists dating rocks anf fossils by circular reasoning is still accurate today. I can't verify how many people are going to church in that town, however. But that was not the point of the post and you know it.

h

Moves
28 Apr 14
1 edit

Yes, anyone that goes to church and put their hands together in pray will have authority on science and understand all about science as a result and know what they are talking about with science while all those scientists that don't go to church know nothing about science ( PUKE )

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 14

Dr. Jerry Bergman shows how the fossil record is an embarrassment to evolutionists.

Jerry Bergman has taught biology, genetics, chemistry, biochemistry, anthropology, geology, and microbiology at Northwest State College in Archbold OH for over 25 years. He has 9 degrees, including 7 graduate (= 'post-graduate' in some non-US systems) degrees. Dr Bergman is a graduate of Medical College of Ohio, Wayne State University in Detroit, The University of Toledo, and Bowling Green State University. He has over 800 publications in 12 languages and 20 books and monographs. He has also taught at the Medical College of Ohio where he was a research associate in the department of experimental pathology, and he also taught 6 years at the University of Toledo, and 7 years at Bowing Green State University.

F

Moves
28 Apr 14
1 edit

Dr. Jerry Bergman shows how the fossil record is an embarrassment to evolutionists.

Jerry Bergman has taught biology, genetics, chemistry, biochemistry, anthropology, geology, and microbiology at Northwest State College in Archbold OH for over 25 years. He has 9 degrees, including 7 graduate (= 'post-graduate' in some non-US systems) degrees. Dr Bergman i ...[text shortened]... edo, and 7 years at Bowing Green State University.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyJDuYz8EmI
Funny... According to biologist and blogger PZ Myers Jerry Bergman is "a fairly typical creationist: he's a loon, and he's dishonest", and is accused him of totally misrepresenting Charles Darwin.
Are we talking about the same dude?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Funny... According to biologist and blogger PZ Myers Jerry Bergman is "a fairly typical creationist: he's a loon, and he's dishonest", and is accused him of totally misrepresenting Charles Darwin.
Are we talking about the same dude?
There are some people that will always make false or ad hominem attacks on someone they disagree with when they have no logical counter argument.

F

Moves
28 Apr 14
2 edits

There are some people that will always make false or ad hominem attacks on someone they disagree with when they have no logical counter argument.
Mr Jerry Bergman is a creationist, and they usually are wrong when they speak about science.

Everyone can make their own ideas about him at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Bergman

The biologist PZ Myers writes:
"Jerry Bergman is a fairly typical creationist: he’s a loon, and he’s dishonest. I debated him once to an utterly ineffectual conclusion, and it was like having an argument with a rabid squirrel — he makes no sense, he splutters out nutty fragments of angry rhetoric, and he’s ultimately of no consequence whatsoever. But he still has an audience, and he’s still out giving invited talks at churches all over the country. Next week, Bergman will be speaking in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and we’ve got a preview of what he’s going to say on the — duh duh DUHHH — Dark Side of Charles Darwin."

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Mr Jerry Bergman is a creationist, and they usually are wrong when they speak about science.

Everyone can make their own ideas about him at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Bergman

The biologist PZ Myers writes:
"Jerry Bergman is a fairly typical creationist: he’s a loon, and he’s dishonest. I debated him once to an utterly ineffectual conclusion ...[text shortened]... e got a preview of what he’s going to say on the — duh duh DUHHH — Dark Side of Charles Darwin."
He is widely regarded as a confrontationalist. He is quoted as having "nothing but contempt" for intelligent design, arguing that it is "fundamentally dishonest".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PZ_Myers

The above taken from the wikipedia article seems to indicate a prejudice that causes Mr. Myers to call anyone dishonest that has a different opinion, especially concerning evolution.

It is also clear that Dr. Jerry Bergman is far more educated in science than P.Z. Myers.

Moves
28 Apr 14

He is widely regarded as a confrontationalist. He is quoted as having "nothing but contempt" for intelligent design, arguing that it is "fundamentally dishonest".

The above taken from the wikipedia article seems to indicate a prejudice that causes Mr. Myers to call anyone dishonest that has a different opinion, especially concerning evolution.
The tricky thing is finding biologists who don't have contempt for ID...
In much the same way that it's hard to find astronomers who don't have contempt
for astrology...
Or the fact that it's hard to find anyone who doesn't regard the idea that the Earth
is a flat disk with contempt...

Because all those things are obviously and demonstrably false.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Apr 14

Well he has a point since so-called intelligent design is only euphemism for ancient Egyptian 6 day creation mythology and you know it full well.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 14

Originally posted by googlefudge
The tricky thing is finding biologists who don't have contempt for ID...
In much the same way that it's hard to find astronomers who don't have contempt
for astrology...
Or the fact that it's hard to find anyone who doesn't regard the idea that the Earth
is a flat disk with contempt...

Because all those things are obviously and demonstrably false.
Perhaps if Myers could offer reasonable arguments, rather than ad hominem attacks, then he would be received better.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Apr 14
1 edit

Perhaps if Myers could offer reasonable arguments, rather than ad hominem attacks, then he would be received better.
And you know ALL about ad hominem don't you, numbnuts.

You probably know why I used that term.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 14

And you know ALL about ad hominem don't you, numbnuts.

You probably know why I used that term.
You have no reasonable arguments.