1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 16:00
    @metal-brain said
    @sonhouse

I just proved you all wrong and you spout denial of facts and have no science to back you up, just lies. Truly pathetic!
    Sure, just like trump proving there was no 'collusion'.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 17:10
    @sonhouse said
    Sure, just like trump proving there was no 'collusion'.
    So me proving you guys wrong countless times showing you all are spreading lies is just a huge coincidence? Nobody proved DJT collusion with Russia or disproved it, that is why it remains a conspiracy theory. Neither side can prove anything.

This is another example of your habitual confirmation bias. It would not matter if you were right or wrong, you would still find something to confirm you are right. That is how confirmation bias works.

When you are wrong and are determined to confirm you are right you resort to confirmation bias. The problem is when you are wrong the only information you can find is a lie. Hence the reason you all keep get proven wrong by me countless times.

I dared wildgrass to attempt to prove his false claim because I know it is false and easily proved wrong with any source he provides. He hasn't tried because he knows it is a lie. Have you fooled yourself into thinking he was right even though he failed to prove his false claim? No, you know he lied and your MO is to always digress to cover up his lie as best as you can. You always do that. You talking absolute BS is how I know I won again. The stupid denial of reality always follows.

I'm done with you.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 18:28
    @metal-brain said
    So me proving you guys wrong countless times showing you all are spreading lies is just a huge coincidence? Nobody proved DJT collusion with Russia or disproved it, that is why it remains a conspiracy theory. Neither side can prove anything.

This is another example of your habitual confirmation bias. It would not matter if you were right or wrong, you would still find ...[text shortened]... te BS is how I know I won again. The stupid denial of reality always follows.

I'm done with you.
    Right, like you THINK you have refuted us countless times putting out right wing shyte.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 02:43
    I am not a partisan creature. Partisan creatures project their partisan crap onto others with complete disregard for reality. To them facts are a right wing conspiracy to make them look bad so they avoid facts by falsely accusing anyone they disagree with of being a right winger. Perfect for avoiding a defense of lie after lie that is in reality indefensible.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 11:50
    @metal-brain said
    I am not a partisan creature. Partisan creatures project their partisan crap onto others with complete disregard for reality. To them facts are a right wing conspiracy to make them look bad so they avoid facts by falsely accusing anyone they disagree with of being a right winger. Perfect for avoiding a defense of lie after lie that is in reality indefensible.
    There is some kind of mental whiplash in you thinking you have 'proved' your case against us countless times.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 12:161 edit
    @sonhouse said
    There is some kind of mental whiplash in you thinking you have 'proved' your case against us countless times.
    Your countless lies prove you wrong. You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/08/gary-d-barnett/the-technocratic-state-is-the-mortal-enemy-of-the-individual/?fbclid=IwAR1raU6Mp_7YXiX6zyavndIp3O6PKGX44-d74tKrDDiUuz8_sKhFmdXV8q0

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/08/no_author/how-real-mind-control-works/?fbclid=IwAR37PU5-m2yejAiWChA0nokd0HMX21mYW4Hbe4z0gF1tOdiIPQ1VtTBgWeI
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Aug '19 01:372 edits
    @sonhouse said
    How else would you call it? Convincing the deliberate obstructionist? Finding out which politician they are supporting? Finding out what company gives them money to tout those views?
    But there still is the possibility they are just stupid, By that meaning they don't do their own thinking, just rely on some assswipe spouting BS.
    You do realize not everyone who disagrees with you does so due to an agenda they have, they might actually disagree on the facts as they see them, and do so actually being intelligent people.

If true that would also mean that your looking down on people who disagree with you, and calling them stupid! Well that only shows you've moved into what is typically called the "You think you bowel movements are odorless class of people" a little to arrogant for your own good. 🙂
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Aug '19 04:09
    YOU personally disagree with facts presented to you on evolution and creation
    BECAUSE you are an avowed creationist.
    THAT is an agenda.
    And the same with the climate change deniers. They have a definite agenda and will pursue that despite MASSIVE evidence to the contrary.
    @KellyJay
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '19 07:152 edits
    @sonhouse
    Truth is the only agenda. Your use of the word "agenda" is actually a euphemism for conspiracy theory. You have a conspiracy theory that oil corporations are buying off skeptics. There is no evidence of that. Exxon Mobile is in favor of a carbon tax & said so. Only coal would be hurt by carbon taxes, not oil or NG.

YouTube

I have a conspiracy theory of my own, but you are in no position to criticize that. Al Gore made the GW movement popular with lies. Gore has continued to push those lies which makes it evident he is a propagandist. Fact, not theory.
    Why the propaganda if there is no agenda/conspiracy for a tax on your side? All the lies indicate that strongly. Furthermore, governments love to impose more taxes. Even Putin, who used to be an outspoken skeptic has changed his tune. Even those that don't think it is a problem will go along with a new tax on Russians.

The national debt is out of control. Taxes have to be increased to pay the interest. My theory is that the establishment wants to keep increasing the debt but doesn't want people to know it is a problem because they will want to curb spending, especially military spending. To prevent that it is necessary to pass a tax first for unrelated reasons. That way nobody knows the debt is killing us and it can keep growing while wars continue. My only agenda is to stop their agenda.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/08/no_author/how-real-mind-control-works/?fbclid=IwAR37PU5-m2yejAiWChA0nokd0HMX21mYW4Hbe4z0gF1tOdiIPQ1VtTBgWeI
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Aug '19 09:06
    @sonhouse said
    YOU personally disagree with facts presented to you on evolution and creation
    BECAUSE you are an avowed creationist.
    THAT is an agenda.
    And the same with the climate change deniers. They have a definite agenda and will pursue that despite MASSIVE evidence to the contrary.
    @KellyJay
    Agenda attacking is much easier than just looking at facts, turn it personal you don't have to actually listen to other points of views.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 11:50
    Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"The panel will consider strategies such as evaporation of the water and injection deep underground, in addition to a recommendation by Japan's nuclear regulator to release the treated water into the ocean, a more conventional technique."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-nuclear-water/japan-to-resume-effort-to-tackle-contaminated-water-problem-at-fukushima-idUSKCN1UY141

A more conventional technique?
    More like "easy".

Then there is the cost.

"In 2016, the Japanese government estimated that the total cost of plant dismantling, decontamination of affected areas, and compensation, would be 21.5 trillion yen ($203 billion), or about a fifth of the country's annual budget."

Fossil fuels are a safer and cheaper source of energy.
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 15:541 edit
    going slightly off-topic and to the subject of solar;

https://techxplore.com/news/2019-08-solar-panels-agricultural-maximizes-efficiency.html
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 14:32
    @humy said
    going slightly off-topic and to the subject of solar;

https://techxplore.com/news/2019-08-solar-panels-agricultural-maximizes-efficiency.html
    Actually, that's back on topic! There's a goat farm in Vermont that's been doing this for a decade at least. It's very cool, although they have to carefully design the supports so that the goats don't chew through any wires.

Since many on here are concerned about nuclear waste, it's worth pointing out that solar panels have a limited lifespan. Solar panels are going to generate an enormous amount of waste in the near future, and many places are not prepared to deal with it. They are considered hazardous waste by the state of California, and hundreds of thousands of tons of them are set to hit the end of their lifespan soon. Given the problems associated with recycling in general these days, stripping them and reusing the materials seems impractical. They're all going in the dump.

The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) in 2016 estimated there was about 250,000 metric tonnes of solar panel waste in the world at the end of that year. IRENA projected that this amount could reach 78 million metric tonnes by 2050.

Solar is renewable, but I wouldn't call it clean.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelshellenberger/2018/05/23/if-solar-panels-are-so-clean-why-do-they-produce-so-much-toxic-waste/#72440ed6121c

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree