1. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 12:14
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Blood On The Tracks has done none of these things.

As clearly stated, I have consistently criticised your 'death list' because it is inaccurate. It is not comparing 'like with like'. It is a list of 'apples and oranges'. How clear can I make that for you?

I ask (yet) again. Do you believe the hundreds of lists that you.produced to be accurate? Just a 'yes' or 'no' will do fine
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 12:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 12:17

4. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 12:21
    "The hateful jingoistic American Wolfe63 has a long record of racism."
    - Duchess64

Please provide proof of this or STFU!

As usual, your posts appear confused and ranting.
    I have nothing to do with Eladar or his ridiculous statements.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 12:231 edit

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 12:27

7. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 12:421 edit
    The debates forum has been temporarily suspended by Russ who has encouraged people to alert offensive posts.

I have alerted blatantly racist posts. I have been contacted by other members who have also reported racist posts and who are unhappy with racism in the debates forum as am I. I am also aware that a number of people have made complaints about your naming them racist. The term racist is offensive. It is also slanderous. People you call racist are justifiably concerned that other members will see them labelled racist and believe your accusation. I don't believe many of the people you call racist are and haven't seen any evidence to support your claim.

Russ is allowing non subs such as yourself to alert posts in future. I have had racist posts removed by alerting them without resorting to call the poster a racist. Hopefully you can help 'clean up' the debates forum and do the same.

My last point, such as it is, is to point out that as far as I'm aware the majority of people complaining about racism in the debates forum are all white.
  8. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 12:441 edit
    @Duchess64

GO! [EDIT] away🚬
  9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 12:444 edits
    Duchess64

No doubt with so many posters here some are bound to (and are) just happen to be racist but the problem here is if you were to be always believed, which you are certainly not because I doubt anyone here believes all your anti-western anti-white propaganda rhetoric, something like 99% of all posters here are specifically white western racist trolls which is just completely and utterly absurd. Most of those you accuse of being racist have shown absolutely no evidence that they are racist and many have spoken against racism.
  10. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 12:53
    @neilarini said
    I am also aware that a number of people have made complaints about your naming them racist. The term racist is offensive. It is also slanderous. People you call racist are justifiably concerned that other members will see them labelled racist and believe your accusation. I don't believe many of the people you call racist are and haven't seen any evidence to support your claim.
    You got every part of that right and I couldn't have put that better myself.
    Lets now see if she responds by calling you racist....
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 14:061 edit
    @Blood-On-The-Tracks
    Why is it meaningless? For instance, the new cases confirmed in the US in two days now exceeds the entire country of Canada cases TOTAL. We are well on our way to 100,000 new confirmed cases a day like Fauci said.
    The way I see it is in the US it is an indication of group IQ getting lower and lower with real idiots going to rallies with no PPE, Trump EXHORTING them to use no PPE.
    If you think that is meaningless, tell me just what the hell it is?

BTW, is your avatar a drawing of Bob Dylan?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 14:28
    Close the debates forum and the trash just starts up in other forums.
  13. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 15:07
    @Eladar
    You worked that out, well done.
  14. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 15:09
    The majority of diverse people in the world reject the white supremacist beliefs that are so popular here

Keep going please.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    04 Jul '20 15:121 edit
    @sonhouse

It is meaningless because you are not comparing 'like with like'. Different countries have different methods of recording these deaths as Covid19 deaths (or not). . It is a table of 'apples and oranges'

I do not deny that USA 'comfortably' tops the table, or that UK is 3rd. As a UK citizen I am not particularly impressed with how our government has handled this.

Despite the assertions of D64 above, where she/he seems to be flapping their arms about like some new teacher in charge of an unruly class, I have never denied this order of things.

I look forward to D64's next 'death table

Yes, Bob Dylan. He released 'Blood On The Tracks' , his best album, in my opinion, in the mid 70s

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree