1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 13:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Something had to come alive or else there is no evolution. So do you like the rock coming alive idea better? Or what?
    That life exists is clear, and from there evolution explains the many different
    forms of life, it deals not with how life began. You know this by now, and
    any dumbass who begins a debunk of evolution with either "here's how
    evolutionists think the universe started" or "here's how evolutionists think
    life started" is going get my complete and utter nonchalance in his/her face.

I do not suffer the fools gladly - much.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 13:47
    Originally posted by C Hess
    That life exists is clear, and from there evolution explains the many different
    forms of life, it deals not with how life began. You know this by now, and
    any dumbass who begins a debunk of evolution with either "here's how
    evolutionists think the universe started" or "here's how evolutionists think
    life started" is going get my complete and utter nonchalance in his/her face.

I do not suffer the fools gladly - much.
    He does clarify by saying that was what he was taught when he was an evolutionist. You may have come up with different training. However, if starting any earlier than a common ancestor appearing out of thin air erks you, then you have my permission to just skip over that part and begin your comments and debates at a later stage.
  3. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 13:57
    He does clarify by saying that was what he was taught when he was an evolutionist. You may have come up with different training. However, if starting any earlier than a common ancestor appearing out of thin air erks you, then you have my permission to just skip over that part and begin your comments and debates at a later stage.
    When you pose an actual challenge to the evolutionary theory I'll be happy to
    respond (as I have several times already) but entire videos made from
    ignorance is not something I enjoy; what I like to call a waste of my time.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 14:05
    Originally posted by C Hess
    When you pose an actual challenge to the evolutionary theory I'll be happy to
    respond (as I have several times already) but entire videos made from
    ignorance is not something I enjoy; what I like to call a waste of my time.
    What else can be expected when the theory of evolution is pure ignorance to the max and stupid on top of that?
  5. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 14:071 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds (C Hess style)
    I now understand and accept evolutionary theory, thanks C Hess for your brilliant teachings.
    You're welcome. 🙂
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 14:18
    What else can be expected when the theory of evolution is pure ignorance to the max and stupid on top of that?
    Don't worry, you will sooner or later be dead and that will be one less assshole objecting to the real world but instead wanting to force BS ancient Egyptian mythology to be taught in science classrooms.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 14:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Don't worry, you will sooner or later be dead and that will be one less assshole objecting to the real world but instead wanting to force BS ancient Egyptian mythology to be taught in science classrooms.
    I am not on the school board trying to force anything be taught in school. However, I believe it would be best to stop teaching the lies of evolution to the kids.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 14:55
    I am not on the school board trying to force anything be taught in school. However, I believe it would be best to stop teaching the lies of evolution to the kids.
    What actually would be best would be to stop preaching ancient Egyptian mythology as if it were real.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 15:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What actually would be best would be to stop preaching ancient Egyptian mythology as if it were real.
    I am not into mythology of any kind including evolution.
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 17:09
    I am not into mythology of any kind...
    Minutes ago I came across a webpage on black holes at the middle of galaxies, which asserted this:

"Like many others, our Milky Way contains traces of smaller, weaker galaxies it has devoured, and it currently is in the process of stripping material away from the Sagittarius dwarf galaxy. And that’s how it seems to work: two smaller galaxies merge, or a big galaxy munches a smaller one."

RJ, I hand you a red pen with which to redline that paragraph to cleanse it of errors. How does the paragraph read once you are finished with it?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 21:051 edit
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
    Minutes ago I came across a webpage on black holes at the middle of galaxies, which asserted this:

"Like many others, our Milky Way contains traces of smaller, weaker galaxies it has devoured, and it currently is in the process of stripping material away from the Sagittarius dwarf galaxy. And that’s how it seems to work: two smaller galaxies merge, ...[text shortened]... at paragraph to cleanse it of errors. How does the paragraph read once you are finished with it?
    Garbage in our Milky Way.
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 03:11
    Garbage in our Milky Way.
    You and I are old enough to remember Tammy Faye Bakker saying, "God doesn't make junk."

😵
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 05:25
    You and I are old enough to remember Tammy Faye Bakker saying, "God doesn't make junk."

😵
    Tammy Faye Bakker is your hero?
  14. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 05:34
    Tammy Faye Bakker is your hero?
    I wouldn't go quite that far. But I did like her eyelashes.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 05:591 edit
    I wouldn't go quite that far. But I did like her eyelashes.
    I thought they made her look too fake.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree