1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 12:20
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    RJ ALWAYS comes at a scientific problem with an agenda to prove correct. He is not interested in any scientific procedure that refutes the supposed 6000 year old Earth, anything that suggests anything other than that young Earth is bogus atheistic science because to him the scientists who say the Earth is very very old are just in league with the devil or a ...[text shortened]... never ending agenda to destroy whole sciences, which have been built up over 300 years or more.
    Lets go back to the original topic! "Problems with RJ Hinds"
  2. Standard memberforkedknight
    Defend the Universe
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 19:39
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Lets go back to the original topic! [b]"Problems with RJ Hinds"[/b]
    Why do people insist on engaging with trolls?
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    01 May '14 00:12
    The PROBLEM at the moment is that every new topic posted by certain members
    of the science forum that has any possible relationship to evolution or any other
    topic that upsets creationists [Hinds] gets framed as an "In Yeh Face Creationists"
    topic.

You are baiting RJHinds every time you do that.

This is the science forum, it's not relevant to the topic to bring up whether or not
    this is 'evidence against creationism'... And Hinds and co are never going to go
    away if every other OP is baiting them.

If this is not to be the "bash creationists with latest science forum" then we need to
    stop posting OPs that literally invite creationists in to fight.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '14 04:46
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    of the science forum that has any possible relationship to evolution or any other
    topic that upsets creationists [Hinds] gets framed as an "In Yeh Face Creationists"
    topic.

This is the science forum, it's not relevant to ...[text shortened]... cience forum" then we need to
    That's right. Stop talking about evolution and millions and billions of years which is not science. Talk only about real science and you will not have to put up with me.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 May '14 07:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That's right. Stop talking about evolution and millions and billions of years which is not science. Talk only about real science and you will not have to put up with me.
    You don't know what real science is. So why are you here?
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    01 May '14 08:10
    -to troll
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 May '14 09:57
    Originally posted by humy
    -to troll
    He will not leave Science Forum no matter what. Because he really thinks that creationism and evilution of his is science. He is so duped by his creational ignorants he thinks that science is religion and religion is science. He is a moron who thinks he is a near genius when he in fact is a moron.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '14 12:09
    Because you don't know that evolution and dating rocks to billions of years is not real science. I am letting you guys know the truth, so you don't continue to treat science fiction like real science.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '14 12:24
    Because you don't know that evolution and dating rocks to billions of years is not real science. I am letting you guys know the truth, so you don't continue to treat science fiction like real science.
    That's really quite funny, RJ Hinds telling us what real science is. RJ Hinds, THE renowned expert on EVERYTHING. Just ask him.
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    01 May '14 13:13
    No you are spreading lies and falsehoods and pissing everyone off.

We all know what creationists believe, so you don't have to keep reminding us.

You are preaching religion in the science forum for the sole purpose of messing
    this forum up.

Leave, and never come back.
  11. Standard memberforkedknight
    Defend the Universe
    Moves
    01 May '14 18:00
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    topic.

This is the science forum, it's not relevant to ...[text shortened]... cience forum" then we need to
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. I would implore the other posters on the Science forum, if you truly care about ceasing the constant creation/evolution debate that occurs on this forum, to stop engaging the obvious attempts to troll us.

I get the feeling that the so-called "debaters" on each side take an enjoyment with the non-stop trolling and counter-trolling.

Are there really no moderators on this forum? I've never seen a response or action taken after reporting a post.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 May '14 18:27
    I just said: You don't know what real science is.
    When you do, please say so.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '14 23:59
    I just said: You don't know what real science is.
    When you do, please say so.
    I know what real science is. There. I said it.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 May '14 04:43
    I know what real science is. There. I said it.
    Suddenly you know what science is. Well done! Good boy!

Where did you learn about science that quickly?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '14 05:44
    Suddenly you know what science is. Well done! Good boy!

Where did you learn about science that quickly?
    Where else?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree