1. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 18:55
    Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the founder of the Anti-Mr. R J Hinds Society. In this letter, I will tell you what made me form such an organization and how I plan to use it to rake Mr. R J Hinds over the coals for giving soulless, irrational Luddites far more credibility than they deserve. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in his comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because Mr. Hinds probably regrets stating publicly that zabernism forms the core of any utopian society. Although we can attribute that mumpish comment to a bout of foot-in-mouth disease, Mr. Hinds loves getting up in front of people and telling them that elected national governments are not accountable to their own people. He then boasts about how he'll criticize other people's beliefs, fashion sense, and lifestyle in a lustrum or two. It's all part of the media spectacle that is R J Hinds. Of course, he soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Mr. Hinds's principles are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, Mr. Hinds's most progressive idea is to distract attention from more important issues. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way.

Mr. Hinds is like a magician who produces a dove in one hand while the other hand is breaking down traditional values. If I were elected Ruler of the World, my first act of business would be to improve the living conditions of the most vulnerable in our society—the sick, the old, the disabled, the unemployed, and our youth—all of whose lives are made miserable by R J Hinds. I would further use my position to inform certain segments of the Earth's population that my current plan is to shout back at Mr. Hinds's propaganda. Yes, he will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but by using bombastic language and selective quotation, he is able to unfurl the flag of desperadoism. Now I could go off on that point alone, but his drugged-out, treasonous ideals are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of Chekism are blooming all around us. No one can deny that no one of any intelligence believes that the bogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to Mr. Hinds's demands, yet rather than attempting to work out his disagreements with others, Mr. Hinds commonly turns to his friends tapinosis and meiosis, calling his opponents “two-faced, sinister perverts”, “featherbrained agelasts”, or even “amoral, peevish sociopaths”. I find that rather sad, primarily because if one could get a Ph.D. in Nosism, Mr. Hinds would be the first in line to have one.

Some day, Mr. Hinds might be diagnosed with a special type of mental illness that is not yet recognized. But for now, be aware that when I was a child my clergyman told me, “I'm giving Mr. Hinds the benefit of the doubt, which is more than he's ever given me.” If you think about it you'll see his point. Mr. R J Hinds has no social tenderness, very few of those amiable private virtues that would win our affection, and none of those public qualities that claim respect or command admiration. That is why, come what may, we must hold him to account for upping the ante considerably.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to GKR who introduced the random rant machine over in Spirituality and http://www.pakin.org/complaint for providing the machine.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '14 00:31
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the founder of the Anti-Mr. R J Hinds Society. In this letter, I will tell you what made me form such an organization and how I plan to use it to rake Mr. R J Hinds over the coals for giving soulless, irrational Luddites far more credibility than they deserve. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segreg ...[text shortened]... rant machine over in Spirituality and http://www.pakin.org/complaint for providing the machine.
    That's hilarious.

However, you should be careful, because some people might think you are serious, especially those on this forum.

😀
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jun '14 14:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That's hilarious.

However, you should be careful, because some people might think you are serious, especially those on this forum.

😀
    And the same goes for you.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '14 18:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And the same goes for you.
    Maybe all of us could get serious about science if we could get rid of evolution and millions and billions of made up time for the past.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jun '14 01:46
    Maybe all of us could get serious about science if we could get rid of evolution and millions and billions of made up time for the past.
    And maybe the credibility of the US would go up in the world if we rid ourselves of the truly ridiculous, to say nothing of outright stupid, notion that the Earth is 6000 years old.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jun '14 03:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And maybe the credibility of the US would go up in the world if we rid ourselves of the truly ridiculous, to say nothing of outright stupid, notion that the Earth is 6000 years old.
    I don't believe that would help.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jun '14 05:21
    I don't believe that would help.
    Being a mere troll, you wouldn't.
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 07:43
    Example: The Speed of C RJ has no rational argument to explain The Speed/Travel time problem that faces YECers The Speed of C has not changed and there are Objects way further out that 6000 L.Y.'s away .....I say you have to come with the premise that God is not deceptive and that what we observe is real out there in the universe.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree