1. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 19:25
    @metal-brain said
    Why did they phase out Thimerosol if it is harmless?
    It wasn't phase out. It is still used in some vaccines today.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 19:30
    @metal-brain said
    So because my link does not mention the fact Thimerosol used to be in vaccines it cannot be a fact? LOL!

Are you pretending to be stupid? I suppose RFK jr. went on a crusade to get mercury out of vaccines because he imagined it. LOL!

I don't understand you. Rather than admit you are wrong you would rather have everyone who reads your posts think you are stupid? Adm ...[text shortened]... used to be in vaccines. Thimerosal was phased out of vaccines. If it is safe why was it phased out?
    So because my link does not mention the fact Thimerosol used to be in vaccines it cannot be a fact?
    I never said/implied Thimerosol wasn't ever used in vaccines.
    I don't understand you.
    You apparently don't understand much at all including plain English.
    Once again, thimerosal used to be in vaccines.
    I never said/implied the contrary. Yet another of your stupid straw mans that convinces nobody here.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 19:30
    @humy said
    It wasn't phase out. It is still used in some vaccines today.
    Only the vials, not in the actual vaccines. It used to be in the actual vaccines. Do you think RFK jr. was fighting to get imaginary mercury out of vaccines? Do a simple google search for crying out loud!
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 19:331 edit
    @humy said
    So because my link does not mention the fact Thimerosol used to be in vaccines it cannot be a fact?
    I never said/implied Thimerosol wasn't ever used in vaccines.
    I don't understand you.
    You apparently don't understand much at all including plain English.
    Once again, thimerosal used to be in vaccines.
    I never said/implied the contrary. Yet another of your stupid straw mans that convinces nobody here.
    "I never said/implied Thimerosol wasn't ever used in vaccines."

FINALLY!
    If mercury compounds were safe why was this policy reversed? Answer the question.
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 19:49
    @metal-brain said
    "I never said/implied Thimerosol wasn't ever used in vaccines."

FINALLY!
    "FINALLY!" what? Lets see;
    If mercury compounds were safe why was this policy reversed?.
    As I already said three times now, it wasn't reversed. Thimerosol is still sometimes used in vaccines.
    So "FINALLY!" what?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 21:101 edit
    @humy said
    "FINALLY!" what? Lets see;
    If mercury compounds were safe why was this policy reversed?.
    As I already said three times now, it wasn't reversed. Thimerosol is still sometimes used in vaccines.
    So "FINALLY!" what?
    In the vials in between the multiple vaccine doses (as with the flu vaccine) or inside the actual vaccines injected into the body?

There is a difference between "in" the vaccine and outside the vaccine within the vial. Are you using the word "in" literally?
  7. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 21:45
    @metal-brain said
    In the vials in between the multiple vaccine doses (as with the flu vaccine) or inside the actual vaccines injected into the body?

There is a difference between "in" the vaccine and outside the vaccine within the vial. Are you using the word "in" literally?
    either way for either 'in', Thimerosol is still sometimes used in vaccines. Unlike what you claimed, there has been no reversal of policy on that.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 22:22
    @humy said
    either way for either 'in', Thimerosol is still sometimes used in vaccines. Unlike what you claimed, there has been no reversal of policy on that.
    There are much less vaccines with mercury in them than there used to. There has been a reversal largely.

Which vaccines still have mercury compounds "in" them?
  9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 07:165 edits
    @metal-brain said
    There are much less vaccines with mercury in them than there used to.
    we were originally not talking generically about mercury but more specifically Thimerosal. Here is your EXACT original quote on that;
    "Why did they phase out Thimerosol if it is harmless?"
    Did you hope I wouldn't notice you moved the goal posts? And why are you doing that? You have now also tried to do that by switching form calling it "Thimerosol" to calling it "mercury compounds" with your quote of "If mercury compounds were safe why was this policy reversed?" , and hoped I wouldn't notice that not all mercury compounds are thimerosal. Guess what; I noticed. You failed.
    Show us your source of information for your ORIGINAL claim that thimerosal is being "phases out" from vaccines. If you still refuse to show us your source of information, we all know why; Its because you have none because you made crap up.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 12:19
    @humy said
    we were originally not talking generically about mercury but more specifically Thimerosal. Here is your EXACT original quote on that;
    "Why did they phase out Thimerosol if it is harmless?"
    Did you hope I wouldn't notice you moved the goal posts? And why are you doing that? You have now also tried to do that by switching form calling it "Thimerosol" to calling it "mercury comp ...[text shortened]... us your source of information, we all know why; Its because you have none because you made crap up.
    Thimerosal is mercury compounds. Either a vaccine contains mercury or it doesn't. It isn't a trick question. You are just attempting to evade my question in an overtly dishonest way and you know it.

You still have not answered my question. What vaccines have mercury "in" them? It doesn't matter what compounds they are as long as they contain mercury.
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 12:5212 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Thimerosal is mercury compounds.
    No, it isn't. It isn't "mercury compoundS" as in the plural but rather "A mercury compound" as in the singular. Thimerosal is ONE of the mercury compounds. Most kinds of mercury compounds aren't thimerosal because thimerosal has just one specific chemical formula (structural formula to be more technically correct);
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal
    and
    https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/safety-availability-biologics/thimerosal-and-vaccines
    "Thimerosal is A mercury-containing organic compound" (my emphasis)
    If you knew the first thing about the science your are delusionally opinionated on you would know this. But you don't thus you cannot even get that right! You have just proven you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

What vaccines have mercury "in" them?

some but not all flu vaccines according to some links. Example;
    https://www.familiesfightingflu.org/flu-vaccine-pregnancy/
    " Flu vaccines containing thimerosal are considered safe "
    Even if the ones containing thimerosal are being phased out for new safety reasons not known to science previously, and I have just seen at least one link vaguely hinting of this short of actually explicitly saying so; so what? that doesn't imply all vaccines are unsafe nor that we should moronically stop taking any vaccine just because some, not all, have some small health risk; what about all the lives SAVED by vaccines which vastly outnumber those killed by them!? Even the ones shown to have a less-than-perfect safety record, in most cases they generally save far more lives than kill and by a few orders of magnitude so. They may kill one person for every million they saved. That doesn't in anyway mean we shouldn't strive to make them even safer but it does mean we should in the mean time keep taking them.

I for one would prefer a, say, 0.00001% chance of dying from a vaccine than, say, a 1% chance of dying of the disease if I didn't take the vaccine; That's because I am not a moron and I don't take advice from a moron.

Even moron Trump, your hero, is promoting taking a vaccine when it is available! Albeit one that unfortunately is probably far from ready although we just have to wait and see about that one. Do you say Trump, your hero, is wrong to do so?
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 13:552 edits
    @metal-brain said
    It doesn't matter what compounds they are as long as they contain mercury.
    False. It matters. Different mercury compounds have different levels of toxicity; some very high and some, even at exactly the same dose, very low. It matters. Toxicity also varies with dosage. Even Thimerosal would be very toxic and even lethal at arbitrarily very high dosage, but still relatively safe with low toxicity at the very low dosages used in some vaccines. And yet if that mercury was in some other compound that had a toxicity thousands of times higher, even at that same dosage it would be very harmful.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 22:58
    @humy said
    No, it isn't. It isn't "mercury compoundS" as in the plural but rather "A mercury compound" as in the singular. Thimerosal is ONE of the mercury compounds. Most kinds of mercury compounds aren't thimerosal because thimerosal has just one specific chemical formula (structural formula to be more technically correct);
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal
    and
    https://www.fda ...[text shortened]... lthough we just have to wait and see about that one. Do you say Trump, your hero, is wrong to do so?
    As if I said a vaccine contains only a single molecule of mercury...lol. If you would rather people think you are stupid rather than wrong that is your choice....lol! I can live with that.
  14. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    17 Oct '20 06:36
    @metal-brain said
    As if I said a vaccine contains only a single molecule of mercury
    So you have lost the argument and resort to INCREDIBLY stupid straw man that convinces nobody here.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 07:33
    From the link below:

Following AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine clinical trial it was reported that at least one participant had a very serious vaccine injury. “The highest levels of NIH are very concerned,” reported the pro-Pharma news site Fierce Biotech. Yet British health authorities permitted the trial to resume. And this is where the event becomes insidious. No information about the nature of the injury nor its severity has been made public. The company has argued it cannot release further information because of patient privacy. In other words, despite the government being the appendage that will distribute the vaccine, for the maker’s financial benefit, it has no leverage to review the injuries from the clinical trials. US health officials have come to the conclusion that the participant was diagnosed with vaccine-induced transverse myelitis, a debilitating inflammation of both sides of the spinal cord. AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine is “a weakened version of a common cold virus (adenovirus) from chimpanzees that has been genetically changed so it is impossible for it to grow in humans.” Or so the Participant Information Sheet for the vaccine trial alleges."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/playing-russian-roulette-covid-19-vaccine/5726786

Just in case you overlooked this part I'll post it again:

"In other words, despite the government being the appendage that will distribute the vaccine, for the maker’s financial benefit, it has no leverage to review the injuries from the clinical trials."

It is pretty obvious why people are increasingly unwilling to take a SARS2 vaccine. They see these red flags everywhere. In fact, most Americans literally cannot be paid $100 to take a free vaccine.

Herd immunity from a SARS2 vaccine is completely unrealistic. Even Biden said a mandatory vaccine could not be enforced. That leaves a compulsory vaccine, but people would deeply resent that. It would lead to violence and deaths.

Sweden chose the correct strategy. The question is not if we will follow them, but when. It is inevitable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree