1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 Jun '06 20:16
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    If you know this for a fact, you should report it.
    I think that the admin already know that there are multiaccount abusers here. Do you not think so?

Have a look at the removed players list to see the people they've already caught, some of whom have made thousands of moves on numerous of their accounts.

D
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '06 20:33
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I don't think that is right. From what I've read, Ironman resubscribed when he got banned (because he didn't know he had been banned). His resubscription got refunded to him. I'd be surprised if Russ refunds all banned people's subs, but I'm not sure. If you got kicked out of a nightclub for fighting, would you expect to get your cover charge back?

D
    No I don't agree with refunds to banned persons but that is what I read.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '06 20:43
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I think that the admin already know that there are multiaccount abusers here. Do you not think so?

Have a look at the removed players list to see the people they've already caught, some of whom have made thousands of moves on numerous of their accounts.

D
    They are not here any more so that's not relevant - if you know multi-account users still here is what I obviously mean.

If someone uses the alert do the mods or admin know who it was.
    If not then forget this suggestion - actually forget it anyway, I can live without your alert button.
  4. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    24 Jun '06 16:10
    its funny that, if the reason that link is not there is to prevent abusers, because the link itself is to prevent abusers and offending posts in the forums. Multiple account abusers are dealt with based on violation of the ToS.. Would this not just identify themselves easier that they are in violation? Is this reason mentioned (abuse from multiaccount users) a guess, or is it a past incident that actually occurred?
    If PM is the alternate way to go, what would stop a multi-account user from sending multi pms?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree