1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Nov '08 22:00
    Originally posted by Carterson
    so basically stating that sites do have the ability to check your computer. wow, and i thought orwell's 1984 was a myth. oh well, it is still common knowledge and now verified by whoever this person is is that the program is there that can check to see if you have any engines on your pc or laptop, regardless of if you use them when you are making moves, i ...[text shortened]... aking some kind of regulations

oh well waste of time or not to run it, keep up the good work
    Phlabibit is right and so is Herr Doctor.

No need to guess how it works on RHP in this thread, as you have been discussing cheat detection with an ex-game mod.

D
  2. Joined
    22 Nov '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '08 03:33
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Phlabibit is right and so is Herr Doctor.

No need to guess how it works on RHP in this thread, as you have been discussing cheat detection with an ex-game mod.

D
    ex-game mod, nice on the job interview. I would hate to be an ex anything.

well an ex husband or ex wife might mean that the other person did the wrong.

but an ex game mod, does that mean she or he didn't do the job correctly? how does that work exactly?
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Nov '08 08:10

but an ex game mod, does that mean she or he didn't do the job correctly? how does that work exactly?
    Some people on here have lives outside of RHP which counts against how much time they can volunteer to RHP.

Some people on here don't.

D
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Nov '08 14:151 edit
    so basically stating that sites do have the ability to check your computer. wow, and i thought orwell's 1984 was a myth. oh well, it is still common knowledge and now verified by whoever this person is is that the program is there that can check to see if you have any engines on your pc or laptop, regardless of if you use them when you are making moves, i ...[text shortened]... aking some kind of regulations

oh well waste of time or not to run it, keep up the good work
    You'll need to wait for someone else to verify, but I believe ICC checks to see if you're going in and out of the browser (from your chess game to an engine).

It's not done here. Like I said, it's worthless here, and it was the whole jist of your first post where you also erroneously claim percentages and matches mean nothing.

Oh Noes! They are watching YOU!~

http://www.ip-adress.com/

P-
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Nov '08 14:23

Trying to insult me isn't going to make you right, and you obviously have no idea why the team was broken up or you wouldn't bother.

P-
  6. Joined
    22 Nov '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 19:11
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Trying to insult me isn't going to make you right, and you obviously have no idea why the team was broken up or you wouldn't bother.

P-
    there was no insult intended, i was just trying fathom the thought that an "ex-game mod" was the person to talk to about this subject. nevertheless no harm nor foul was intended on my part, so please have a happy thanksgiving and keep up the good work
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 20:071 edit
    there was no insult intended, i was just trying fathom the thought that an "ex-game mod" was the person to talk to about this subject. nevertheless no harm nor foul was intended on my part, so please have a happy thanksgiving and keep up the good work
    Cool beans, Carterson.

P-
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 21:49
    ha ha back tracking 😉
  9. Joined
    22 Nov '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 22:05
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    ha ha back tracking 😉
    there was no back tracking there. i am new and have no clue what being an "ex-game mod" was. apparently it was taken as an insult when none was intended and the story is closed. i see no reason for you to hop into it with your rhetoric. i am pretty sure it had nothing to do with you unless you are an ex-game mod as well, if so then please note that i meant nothing derogatory in a human sense of that title, was just alittle confused about it.
  10. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 22:25

Fair enough I will then ignore this quote 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree