1. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 11:16
    I know this has been brought up before but I can't find it.

On the 'my clan settings' page, how about having seperate check boxes next to each clan so you are able to make yourself available for whichever clans you wish rather than all or nothing as it is now.
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 12:30
    Originally posted by cadwah

On the 'my clan settings' page, how about having seperate check boxes next to each clan so you are able to make yourself available for whichever clans you wish rather than all or nothing as it is now.
    It was a good idea the first time, still a good one now!!
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 13:24
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    It was a good idea the first time, still a good one now!!
    A agree. Perhaps it has to be repeated now and then. If Russ sees it, perhaps he putting it to his todo-list.

By the way, it would be great to know what's on this todo-list of Russ'. So we dont have to repeat our requests.

So, Russ, what's on going right now? What will be the next surprise to the already fantastic site of yours?
    Will it be the possibility to start next round in tournaments when the group winners of the present one is well decided?
    Or will it be this one, that on can be available for games of certain clans but not others?
    Or will it be a revised vacation system so one will bi immune to time outs when on vacation?
  4. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 13:59

I love this idea. I brought it up before also. I got no where at that time. I hope you get a better response this go around.
  5. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 14:32
    That sure would be nice.
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    10 Dec '06 18:50
    I'd sure back this one up...a numerical limit would be a nice addition, but i guess i'm just being greedy.
  7. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '06 19:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Swansea
    Moves
    10 Dec '06 19:40
    I would like this too, perfect example to why has happened in the last 24hrs.
  9. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 19:39
    ba da bump!
  10. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 10:52
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I'd sure back this one up...a numerical limit would be a nice addition, but i guess i'm just being greedy.
    that would be great - people could specify how many games they are willing to play for each clan they are in, and their availability would adjust automatically.
  11. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 14:56
    Originally posted by murrow
    that would be great - people could specify how many games they are willing to play for each clan they are in, and their availability would adjust automatically.
    I like it!!!
  12. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 15:00
    Originally posted by murrow
    That is an excellent idea. I already do this manually for my clan using a spreadsheet, and it would be awesome to not have to go through that extra effort.
  13. Subscriberstratosph3R3
    The Peacemaker
    Out of Lockdown
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 11:231 edit
    Not too sure if I was the first to raise this option, but it was suggested about six months ago in Thread 46013. Still seems to be a good idea.
  14. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 17:56

Great idea!!!

😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree