1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    06 May '08 06:58
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    My opinion hasn't changed from January 2005 when I posted this regarding the vote on clan size:

I'd vote for less than 20 if it was an option; 12 would be a good number. You'd be able to field 2 league teams and use all your players (I'd make using all your players mandatory in the leagues before any player could be on 2 league teams). What is the sen ...[text shortened]... You should read that thread and try to find any mention of "competitive balance".
    Interesting thread you linked there.

Several people just gave their vote without any supporting rationale.

Of those who did give rationale, several seemed comfortable with the clan points system just as it is.

I wouldn't expect any mention of 'competitive balance' in a thread like that. Naturally, everyone operated under the assumption that all clans would be limited to the same maximum number of players. The rotation issue had not yet been brought to light.

I guess since the problem was missed then, it's too late to deal with now. Sigh. If only RHP had a forum for presenting new ideas for rule changes! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree