Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 08 Apr '17 11:09
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Welcome to the world of clan leadership.

    The new system will be full of holes and subject to new fiascos.

    And Metallica will still be near the top.

    Not that it will mean anything.
    No really knows what the new clan rating numbers will mean.
    Or if they will have any significance !!

    My take is that is will be a meaningless number.
    You are not a clan leader and to my knowledge have never been a clan leader. How are you in a position to welcome anyone to clan leadership?
  2. 08 Apr '17 12:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You are not a clan leader and to my knowledge have never been a clan leader. How are you in a position to welcome anyone to clan leadership?
    Simple.
    I just welcomed him to the world of clan leadership.
    And he didn't seem to mind.

    You're a clan leader, right ?
    Then I assume you're going to vote.
    And contribute something constructive to the improvement of the clan feature ?

    Or will you just keep squawking ??
  3. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    08 Apr '17 16:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You are not a clan leader and to my knowledge have never been a clan leader. How are you in a position to welcome anyone to clan leadership?
    tell your lapdog, well one of many lapdogs you have. but tell mctayto
    ICT 0 st johnstone 3 hahahahahahahahahaha
    relegation reward for karma.

    you voted yet? i don't think cheats should get a vote

    no amnesty
  4. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    08 Apr '17 19:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You are not a clan leader and to my knowledge have never been a clan leader. How are you in a position to welcome anyone to clan leadership?
    Neither are you, so you are one to talk
  5. 08 Apr '17 20:43
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Neither are you, so you are one to talk
    and yet me and my clan gave you a good whuppin just because we can ! Oh yeah!
  6. 08 Apr '17 20:44
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Simple.
    I just welcomed him to the world of clan leadership.
    And he didn't seem to mind.

    You're a clan leader, right ?
    Then I assume you're going to vote.
    And contribute something constructive to the improvement of the clan feature ?

    Or will you just keep squawking ??
    Removing non clan leaders from a discussion that concerns clan leaders would be the first order of business.
  7. 08 Apr '17 20:45
    Originally posted by roma45
    tell your lapdog, well one of many lapdogs you have. but tell mctayto
    ICT 0 st johnstone 3 hahahahahahahahahaha
    relegation reward for karma.

    you voted yet? i don't think cheats should get a vote

    no amnesty
    St. Johnstone?? Sorry dude, never heard of them. Are they a pub team?
  8. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    08 Apr '17 22:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    and yet me and my clan gave you a good whuppin just because we can ! Oh yeah!
    The only thing you beat, we are not allowed to mention.
  9. 08 Apr '17 22:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    The only thing you beat, we are not allowed to mention.
    You are a whupped one, please go back to your whupped clan and take your whuppin like the pansy we know you to be.
  10. 08 Apr '17 23:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You are a whupped one, please go back to your whupped clan and take your whuppin like the pansy we know you to be.
    Why are you angry ?
  11. 09 Apr '17 00:15
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Why are you angry ?
    why must you make up a narrative and expect other people to believe it?
  12. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    09 Apr '17 09:22
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    The only thing you beat, we are not allowed to mention.
    what does robbie beat? great question possible answers
    1] his wife? nay we all know he lives with his mum in the basement
    2] the system? yeah hes a cheat no doubt there
    3] taxman? correct again just hope someone has told the proper authorities
    4] low rated players? yes again hes a sand bagger

    i think i know what you mean, don't really want to think about that