1. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    07 Jan '05 21:52
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    just out of curiosity what would the good people at RHP think TRACKHEAD's FIDE rating would be , if he has one?

fred
    If he had one, he would have long proven himself ... That way he would have not only wiped out any accusations against him, but would have had me exactly where I assume he would like to see me ... Creeping and apologising ...

But fact is that he is avoiding this topic cause I'm sure he hasn't an international rating and I know that he uses engines ...

AND NO I WILL NOT REST UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

The ball is in his court ...
  2. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 00:41
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    If [b]he had one, he would have long proven himself ... That way he would have not only wiped out any accusations against him, but would have had me exactly where I assume he would like to see me ... Creeping and apologising ...

But fact is that he is avoiding this topic cause I'm sure he hasn't an international rating and I know that h ...[text shortened]...

AND NO I WILL NOT REST UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

The ball is in his court ...[/b]
    First I must say nice post tmetzler you seem to be a nice person like alot of people i've met on the site. As for boris, my question is who are you? You seem to think you are somebody lol, but I don't have to prove anything to anybody least of all you. When you assume you make an ass of u and this time not me haha. As I said in one of my previous posts I came to the realization that RHP's majority is not those who harrass players in the forums or just post rubbishness here and there but it sure is a large part of those 259 members who have voted. I do not care about you in the least bit so creep and crawl down a hole or something. There actually are several players on the site who know my rating, though most regulars who ask I say that I have none. Several is about 15 people, not including 2 of my co-workers who I brought to the site and are now members. But thats just some of the high quality people I've met on here who asked. You not being one of them leaves you with my other answer. I do not avoid topics and furthermore you don't have the ability to know much of anything. Know this though you are alone or so close to it it doesnt even matter. Your constant whining and blathering is quite sad, if you read some of these pm messages about you from others you'd probably laugh at yourself. Ah, what a nice night, have fun all.
  3. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 01:07
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    First I must say nice post tmetzler you seem to be a nice person like alot of people i've met on the site. As for boris, my question is who are you? You seem to think you are somebody lol, but I don't have to prove anything to anybody least of all you. When you assume you make an ass of u and this time not me haha. As I said in one of my previous posts ...[text shortened]... es about you from others you'd probably laugh at yourself. Ah, what a nice night, have fun all.
    I don't believe a word you're saying and as I predicted you bail out ...
    Those 15 people are made up, as well as those 2 co-workers (anything to cover your engine usage, ay ??)

You talk the talk, you don't walk the walk

Sad but true and pathetic as well

Boris
  4. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 13:05

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 13:45
    Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
    Now that I have given the example im sure trackhead will follow in my footsteps to prove he's an honoust man. And all the problems will be solved.

🙂

all the problems? 😉

Trackhead doesn't even have to go that far.

This has probably been suggested before... but presumably there is one person on the site that everyone trusts - and that's Russ. Would anyone disagree?

So if a high rated RHP player X claims to have a similarly high ELO rating or whatever, then X can prove his identity to Russ, and Russ could easily confirm in public whether X has a legitimate rating or not, without revealing any private details (just a simple yes/no). If X is a subscriber, then an added advantage is that Russ could correlate the claimed identity against credit card or email details etc.

Russ probably wouldn't want to make a habit of this, but a few high profile examples would stop a lot of unjustified accusations either way.
  6. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 15:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    25 Feb '04
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 20:33
    Well Boris he gets my vote, at least he had the balls to stand up and say something, ok he didnt name all the names, but at least he spoke out, and now the chess mods are in place they can do the rest.

I seem recal you accusing Trackhead of cheating on the basis of a 45% match rate, well thats not high enough, any good player will match that high, and higher.

The simple truth is Boris, you dont like Trackhead because he accused some of your clan members of cheating, this whole thread is nothing more than a pety grudge.

Regards FGWE
  8. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 22:58
    Originally posted by forevergreenwithenvy
    Well Boris he gets my vote, at least he had the balls to stand up and say something, ok he didnt name all the names, but at least he spoke out, and now the chess mods are in place they can do the rest.

I seem recal you accusing Trackhead of cheating on the basis of a 45% match rate, well thats not high enough, any good player will match that ...[text shortened]... clan members of cheating, this whole thread is nothing more than a pety grudge.

Regards FGWE
    I posted several analyses of RHP games on the following thread:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=17093&page=5

Fortunately, these were not deleted as part of the JW cleanup.

One of the analyses was of a tournament final between T21 and Cludi, both highly rated players. T21 won the game, and the tournement. The engine match was surprisingly low, with moves made by both player that the engine considered to be "blunders". This, at least, is some objective evidence that T21 is not a cheat.

And I have seen no credible evidence on these forums that suggests T21 is a cheat, only speculation and innuendo.

Everyone wants the same thing, a fair system that examines the evidence, and acts upon the evidence, and only the evidence.

The game mods will have to deal with many shades of grey. Very little will be black and white. So one has to take with a pinch of salt everything that is said, and not only believe those who shout loudest.
  9. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 23:39
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    all what problems? The problems of less than a handful of fanatics in the forum? Please. No one really cares anymore. 3rd in voting so far so I see no problems except no one listening to some of the crap posted in this thread, which as I said is only a problem for the fanatics. For a supposed non-high respected player it's funny that the votes seem to say otherwise lol.
    I wonder why your making excuses and why you don't just post your rating???
  10. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 00:28
    this is the internet ....

maybe TRACKHEAD21 is a 12 year old kid and mummy said not to tell us anything,

maybe TRACKHEAD21 is at work and his boss is playing here and reading his posts but doesn't know it is him,

maybe TRACKHEAD21 is an old old man and his doctor said "No more chess - it will kill you" so he secretly plays on here when his wife goes out.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 00:47
    Maybe it's none of anybody's business?????? If there's some proof he's a cheat, present it; if they're ain't shut up about it! Last I checked nobody who joined this site is required to reveal their real name, ELO rating, social security number, shoe size, etc. If there's some credible evidence of engine use perhaps an OTB rating would be relevant evidence to disprove he was cheating, but as the only analyses I've seen so far do not support such allegations I don't feel TRACKHEAD21 is obliged to satisfy someone's idle curiousity.
  12. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 00:481 edit
    Well as far as i know if you have something to hide it is never good.
    I have not seen any analsys at all on this site on his games. Anyway you people keep voting for him just like you voted for bush Im sure he will analise his own games once he's in the cheat police😕
  13. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 00:59
    I have not seen any analsys at all on this site on his games. Anyway you people keep voting for him just like you voted for bush Im sure he will analise his own games once he's in the cheat police😕
    we know everything about bush ... that changed nothing😕
  14. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 01:00
    As you have compared the Trackhead21 to Bush; I'm going to have to invoke an updated version of "Godwin's Law".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law in case you don't understand.

This thread should be closed now.....
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Jan '05 01:03
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    As you have compared the Trackhead21 to Bush; I'm going to have to invoke an updated version of "Godwin's Law".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law in case you don't understand.

This thread should be closed now.....
    I invoke "Quirk's Exception", thus the thread must remain open.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree