1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 06:12
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I have no wish to answer your points.
    I finnished with this thread about page 2.

Like KJ, this is the last time i intend to feed the troll.

enjoy that forum thingy you do 😕
    Good riddance.
  2. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 11:57
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Good riddance.
    Does this mean you are leaving us (hope beyond hope)?
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 15:56
    Good riddance.
    you see, now you've made mo go type again. . .god you trolls are good.

I'm not going to stop posting here, i'm just not recognising trolls.

There was another troll only last week, that caused a stir in the general forum, you's are a strange breed.

when you start playing, i start recognising your existence.

now, go eat goats, or whatever you's do 🙂
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 17:09
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    you see, now you've made mo go type again. . .god you trolls are good.

I'm not going to stop posting here, i'm just not recognising trolls.

There was another troll only last week, that caused a stir in the general forum, you's are a strange breed.

when you start playing, i start recognising your existence.

now, go eat goats, or whatever you's do 🙂
    When you get over 1400, I'll recognize your existence as a chess player.

But that's not very likely. Perhaps you should consider a less challenging hobby, like checkers or knitting.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 17:11
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Does this mean you are leaving us (hope beyond hope)?
    Leave now? And disappoint all my fans?? 😵
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 17:501 edit

But that's not very likely. Perhaps you should consider a less challenging hobby, like checkers or knitting.
    oh, the cutting pain of it all :'(
  7. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 12:56
    Leave now? And disappoint all my fans?? 😵
    The definition of fan is not "People who can't stand you." Maybe your engrish is not so good?
  8. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 12:56

Or being smarter than you!
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 17:29
    The definition of fan is not "People who can't stand you." Maybe your engrish is not so good?
    Or, more likely, your sense of humor is not so keen.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 17:30
    Or being smarter than you!
    But we've already established that intelligence has nothing to do with being qualified to post in forums. You only need to play chess games here. Who cares if you're any good or not! 😛
  11. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 12:48
    But we've already established that intelligence has nothing to do with being qualified to post in forums. You only need to play chess games here. Who cares if you're any good or not! 😛
    YOU ONLY NEED TO PLAY CHESS GAMES... click... click... click... hey dumas (like the composer) you don't have ANY games. So what exactly is your contribution to this site??? And why would subscribers even want to think about having a non-subscriber forum??? What good does it do the site??? Especially a site that 'You only need to play chess games here.'

Besides dumas you also remind me of Ascola and Bach and other decomposing composers.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 17:252 edits
    YOU ONLY NEED TO PLAY CHESS GAMES... click... click... click... hey dumas (like the composer) you don't have ANY games. So what exactly is your contribution to this site??? And why would subscribers even want to think about having a non-subscriber forum??? What good does it do the site??? Especially a site that 'You only need to play chess games here.'

Besides dumas you also remind me of Ascola and Bach and other decomposing composers.
    Did I ask for a non-sub forum? Hmmm?

Edit: And, in case you've not figured it out yet, my post above this one is sarcasm.
  13. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 17:29
    Did I ask for a non-sub forum? Hmmm?

Edit: And, in case you've not figured it out yet, my post above this one is sarcasm.
    Uh huh. Right. Okay then.
  14. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 07:48
    It's idiotic to support the people who put in the effort to supply you with a quality service? You need to re-evaluate your contribution to humanity.
    I don't believe there is anyone who doesn't want to support Russ anyway they can.

For the record I would give a non sub rec to almost every post Dr. Strangelove makes on this issue. The reason is you would no longer have to put up with all the non subs that irritate you so. And there would finally be an end to the Subscriber snobbery once and for all. (Well actually I doubt it, but at least then, all the cool people would have a place to get away from it.) All would be welcome into our Private non subscriber forum as long as you leave your artificial Royalty Crowns at the entrance. If you can't do that you would be banned from that forum. What is wrong with that. You could still go to your private hole and pretend you are in someway worthy of bumping and grinding with the Queen. I know your 29 dollars or whatever the cost bumps your IQ but the way I see it, you wouldn't be losing you would be gaining. And it certainly wouldn't cause you any more work. I don't really know but I doubt it would cause Russ that much. But he would need to speak on that. After all why should an elitist have to be forced into a private forum when a non-subscriber could be just as easily.

And you actually should like this idea so much that you should rec it 50 times.
  15. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 08:36

I have you know, Huck is a very good chess player. He just doesn't manipulate his points. And he plays most of his games against tough competition. And he plays many games at a time so he doesn't spend a lot of time on his moves. I bet in a meaningful game he could hold his own. Notice I said bet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree