1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:55
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I have you know, Huck is a very good chess player. He just doesn't manipulate his points. And he plays most of his games against tough competition. And he plays many games at a time so he doesn't spend a lot of time on his moves. I bet in a meaningful game he could hold his own. Notice I said bet.
    😀
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 16:01
    I have you know, Huck is a very good chess player. He just doesn't manipulate his points. And he plays most of his games against tough competition. And he plays many games at a time so he doesn't spend a lot of time on his moves. I bet in a meaningful game he could hold his own. Notice I said bet.
    Thread 46516

He loses games to 1.e4 e5 2.Bc4 ... 3.Bxf7+. How much crappier can you get?
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 18:16
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Thread 46516

I had been working for 100+ hours without a day off, but with you not actually playing, you wouldn't know about making mistakes, would you ???
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 18:44
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I had been working for 100+ hours without a day off

Lame excuse. You've been really busy in the forums. Try applying some of that time to study, or longer thinks on your moves.

but with you not actually playing

Wrong.

you wouldn't know about making mistakes, would you ???

Your problem runs deeper than merely making mistakes. Allowing 3.Bxf7+ is not a mistake. (In fact, I wish my opponents would try it against me - I could use the easy points!) Failing to win as Black after that move indicates serious deficiencies in your general understanding of chess strategy. It is pointless to single out one instance and label it a mistake, when your entire approach is flawed.
  5. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 18:571 edit
    [b]I had been working for 100+ hours without a day off

Lame excuse. You've been really busy in the forums. Try applying some of that time to study, or longer thinks on your moves.

but with you not actually playing

Wrong.

you wouldn't know about making mistakes, would you ???

Your problem runs deeper than merely making ...[text shortened]... ntless to single out one instance and label it a mistake, when your entire approach is flawed.[/b]
    😴 bah😴
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 20:08
    😴 bah😴
    huckleberrysheep?
  7. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 21:251 edit
    huckleberrysheep?
    Big dog shyt

edit congratulations. You've just turned you r second thread into a useless piece of junk by letting it deteriorate into a slagging match. . .way to go troll 😴
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 02:16
    Big dog shyt

edit congratulations. You've just turned you r second thread into a useless piece of junk by letting it deteriorate into a slagging match. . .way to go troll 😴
    Yeah, it was a perfectly rational debate before I entered 🙄🙄🙄 Just like all sub vs. non-sub threads are! 😀
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 03:00
    Thread 46516

Everyone makes mistakes. He learned from it. Bet it won't happen again the same way. Most Champions have to loose a thousand times before they learn to win. He has a few wins too you know.
  10. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 03:16
    I think this idea has good and bad points.

++++++++++++++++++++
    END OF THREAD
    ++++++++++++++++++++
  11. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 12:03
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    I think this idea has good and bad points.

++++++++++++++++++++
    END OF THREAD
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    You're just going for the thread killing champ... no go.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 16:55
    Everyone makes mistakes. He learned from it. Bet it won't happen again the same way. Most Champions have to loose a thousand times before they learn to win. He has a few wins too you know.
    He currently has 191 wins, 177 losses and 9 draws, yet his rating is only 1288. Obviously, most of his wins are against players of his own low level.

Hate to break it to ya, but if you're still a 1200 player at age 33, the odds of major improvement aren't great. Sorry.
  13. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 17:422 edits
    He currently has 191 wins, 177 losses and 9 draws, yet his rating is only 1288. Obviously, most of his wins are against players of his own low level.

Hate to break it to ya, but if you're still a 1200 player at age 33, the odds of major improvement aren't great. Sorry.
    Not that its any of your concern,but.
    I learned how to play chess when i was 7 from my dad, but only ever played my brother and as friend, i picked it up again when i was 18 after a friend told me he could play.I stopped again a year later, and only started again when i joined this site (you're the genius, so i don't need to tell you when that was)
    I was never part of a chess club, and can count my OTB opponents on 6 fingers (that'll narrow it down for you). I think i'm doing pretty well, thank you very much .

😴 now crawl back into your hole and play with your bishop 😴
  14. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 22:13

Very supportive and friendly.
  15. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jul '06 22:15
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Very supportive and friendly.
    For my fans? Only the best.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree