Forum Moderation

Forum Moderation

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Aug 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
LOL...where have I called you a mindless lackey? You seem to think you know all about me. Usually a lot of hot air to your words. I know a "set up statement" when I see one, I been around the forum/chat game, and games played a long time, young man!

I wonder if some people even know what the truth is anymore. Of course I will not mention any names or ...[text shortened]... xist, long after I am not here.

You are aware of course that Hacking is against the law. πŸ˜‰
I don't know squat about you other than what you present on these pages. I'll accept the 'hot air' accusation, as this is fairly accurate and deliberate. I will say that based upon my observations, you're unnecessarily reactionary and a self absorbed drama queen.

How old do you think I am by the way?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Aug 08

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I don't know squat about you other than what you present on these pages. I'll accept the 'hot air' accusation, as this is fairly accurate and deliberate. I will say that based upon my observations, you're unnecessarily reactionary and a self absorbed drama queen.

How old do you think I am by the way?
The Truth! You come across like some spoiled teenager, always use to getting his own way, and I don't want to insult all the teenagers that are not like that. πŸ˜› Trying to shock people with some of your stories, but coming across, like yhou think you are better than everyone else and the world revolves around you. I hope the truth although something you are not use to hearing is enlightening for you.

Oh yes, no disrespect intended you did ask, and I am just answering at your own request. We will not even go into the disgusting vile P.M. you sent me, so now you in the short iggy list, with one other person.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Aug 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
The Truth! You come across like some spoiled teenager, always use to getting his own way, and I don't want to insult all the teenagers that are not like that. πŸ˜› Trying to shock people with some of your stories, but coming across, like yhou think you are better than everyone else and the world revolves around you. I hope the truth although something you ...[text shortened]... the disgusting vile P.M. you sent me, so now you in the short iggy list, with one other person.
You're off by a good bit on my age. The main issue is, I think, that you act pretty much as you would in real life on this site. I don't. You feel theat there is some moral imperative to show restraint. I don't. You feel some need to be civil and a good internet citizen. I don't.

This is simply entertainment with no moral or ethical off switch for me. I'm, basically, not a bad guy, but, everything I do and say here is for my own amusement. Nobody gets treated differently and, in reality, nobody gets hurt. Its just the internet and I use it to blow of steam.

My stories, tall tales and various truths are entertainig, at least to me. Almost all of it is based on fact and humorous, because, life is humorous. I amuse myself with twisted observations of reailty and show my contempt for the hypocrisy of society as a whole.

I'm sure you have your own motivations for visiting this site, but, I'd encourage you not to take it so seriously. You'll give yourself a stroke.

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
30 Aug 08

You're off by a good bit on my age. The main issue is, I think, that you act pretty much as you would in real life on this site. I don't. You feel theat there is some moral imperative to show restraint. I don't. You feel some need to be civil and a good internet citizen. I don't.

This is simply entertainment with no moral or ethical off switc ...[text shortened]... ite, but, I'd encourage you not to take it so seriously. You'll give yourself a stroke.
Ever thought of going to confessional for pure entertainment?
I would like to be a fly on the wall for that.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
31 Aug 08

Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
Ever thought of going to confessional for pure entertainment?
I would like to be a fly on the wall for that.
That's a great idea! Hmmm... confessing to being addicted to the torture and maiming of priests seems a good place to start.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
09 Sep 08

This is simply entertainment with no moral or ethical off switc ...[text shortened]... ite, but, I'd encourage you not to take it so seriously. You'll give yourself a stroke.
This got four wrecks?

IC

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by Red Night
This got four wrecks?
*Dog barks*

ZellulΓ€rer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
17 Sep 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold