2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 13:12
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    .. and you get verbally abusive.

Do the honourable thing.
    You wished a car crash on HoH in order for him to get brain damage and become impotent. Somehow I think a little 'verbal abuse' in your direction was justified.
  3. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 13:14
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Yeah, right ... nobody has complained about a moderator since last April ...
    I never said that.

Of course none of the current moderators tried to entrap and trick a paying subscriber of this site into getting himself banned either, so I think overall we're doing an OK job, thanks.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 14:04
    Originally posted by Crowley
    You wished a car crash on HoH in order for him to get brain damage and become impotent. Somehow I think a little 'verbal abuse' in your direction was justified.
    Do the honourable thing.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 14:44
    I never said that.

Of course none of the current moderators tried to entrap and trick a paying subscriber of this site into getting himself banned either, so I think overall we're doing an OK job, thanks.
    Anybody I know?
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 15:11
    I never said that.

ZING!!!

D
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 15:20
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Yeah, right ... nobody has complained about a moderator since last April ...
    I have to say I enjoyed your particular brand of moderation, where you closed/deleted threads at the drop of the hat, and for absolutely no reason, other than for your own personal pleasure. Thread 91641

It was refreshing to see what a weak moderator was like. Made me really appreciate the work of the other mods.

D
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 15:401 edit
    I didn't call anyone an idiot - it was hypothetical...

And if you can't figure out that epic is actually making a joke, then I think we are getting to the root of your little 'problem'...
    Exactly my point CFT is bringing up serious issues, I am commenting on them, and you have another poster making jokes about the whole issue. Now perhpas you undersand. Why is it always the root of someone else's problem when you are confronted about something.

Do you think for some reason that you are always correct about everything. I think you should take the time to read and understand what is said, before jumping all over someone.

Why is it, when someone think they have been unfairly treated the name Crowley comes up?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 15:43
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I have to say I enjoyed your particular brand of moderation, where you closed/deleted threads at the drop of the hat, and for absolutely no reason, other than for your own personal pleasure. Thread 91641

It was refreshing to see what a weak moderator was like. Made me really appreciate the work of the other mods.

D
    OH yes, You are a member of the PFC, and a club member of Crowleys aren't you. And of course you are not a bit bias in your statements about fellow subscribers, or your protection of your fellow club members, be they right or wrong.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 15:501 edit
    And you did not remove the disgusting literature that was written by your friend. Had you done so, it would not have got to the point about the "Hypothetical car crash"

Regardless you should not as a Mod be verbally abusing subscribers. You did the same to me, then send me a warning note, accusing me of doing the very things that you yourself did. "You told me in public forum, that you "hated me, and would never be my friend"! You think that is acceptable for a moderator.

You throw snippy remarks at Miss O along with rags and others, every chance you get, and if that isn't harrassment, what is ?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 15:52
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    ZING!!!

D
    BUMP !! BIG BUMP
  12. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 15:53

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 15:56
    I didn't call anyone an idiot - it was hypothetical...

And if you can't figure out that epic is actually making a joke, then I think we are getting to the root of your little 'problem'...
    Read your own words, you said: "Bull. If a subscriber is being a bloody idiot" No one is putting words in your mouth you said it! It was not Hypothetical, must I explain that to you?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 16:022 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Does Russ get the Send Feedback? I was told by another active mod, not an ex mod so there is not mistake. That the Send Feedback is modded.
    So if you want Russ to see it you have to send a P.M. directly to Russ. Now Russ has said he wants no p.m.'s to send to send feedback.
    So it is one big run around as far as I am concerned.

The claims of moderator bias may be ridiculous to you, but not when it happens to you. Although you don't have to be concerned about that.

The mud-flinging flys pretty well in both directions, and I do agree with you on that point . It benefits no one, the same as calling out a user on the public forum benefits no one. It should never be done! I agree, it shouldn't happen from the other side either.

This is suppose to be a conversation about Moderation, and comments on it. If you don't like the comments why ask for them?
  15. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 16:07
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    OH yes, You are a member of the PFC, and a club member of Crowleys aren't you. And of course you are not a bit bias in your statements about fellow subscribers, or your protection of your fellow club members, be they right or wrong.
    Seek help.

Seriously. I don't know what Crowley has to do with the post you quoted.

I've no interest in your continuous flaming to be honest. As a concerning human being, I'd recommend you reread your post history, see that all you look for are fights, even when none is being offered, and seek help.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree