Forum Mods

Forum Mods

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Dec 08

Originally posted by Raven69
I just happen to like most people from both sides. I do not feel like I should have to choose one side as if we are at war. I think both sides sometimes bring up good points. I also disagree with some actions of particular people from both sides. I do not think being a member of one side, or even someone's friend requires blind loyalty.

You *would* think that means "playing both sides" though...and no, I was never a snitch. Thanks for asking.
You know exactly what I mean by playing both sides. Has nothing to do with liking some people on both sides.

This is all I have to say on this matter.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
11 Dec 08

I just happen to like most people from both sides. I do not feel like I should have to choose one side as if we are at war. I think both sides sometimes bring up good points. I also disagree with some actions of particular people from both sides. I do not think being a member of one side, or even someone's friend requires blind loyalty.

You *would* think that means "playing both sides" though...and no, I was never a snitch. Thanks for asking.
Speak your truth, baby. Tell us what actions you disagree with. In fact, feel free to tell what you think of me. Should I receive a ban for liking to eat fried chicken?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Dec 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
You try to play both sides, and always have! You have fun with your little game now. 😛

I have never trusted you and still don't, just so we got it all out in the open. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the snitch either, if we really want to get honest here.
Jesus, you're on a team together on an INTERNET CHESS SITE! You're not hitting the beaches of Normandy together.

You really need to get some perspective, RustBucket.

R
Different

Moves
11 Dec 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
Speak your truth, baby. Tell us what actions you disagree with. In fact, feel free to tell what you think of me. Should I receive a ban for liking to eat fried chicken?
I think you're pretty sad 😛....but in that endearing sort of way. 🙂

I disagree with forum mods fighting in public. I don't think all the complaining against them is warranted though. They do their job well for the most part.

Eating fried chicken is ok...as long as it's not shrimp, which, of course, is an abomination. (the Bible told me so)

R
Different

Moves
11 Dec 08

You know exactly what I mean by playing both sides. Has nothing to do with liking some people on both sides.

This is all I have to say on this matter.
Fine, I confess...I have personally PMed every single post ever posted in the TSM clan and club to the members of PFC. In return they give me bits and pieces of information of the going-ons in their own forum. I would post that in TSM but you never know if another double agent infiltrated TSM and I don't want to take the chance that it might get back to PFC, thus blowing my cover. So I shall PM my finding to Red, who can then decide what to do with it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Dec 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
Jesus, you're on a team together on an INTERNET CHESS SITE! You're not hitting the beaches of Normandy together.

You really need to get some perspective, RustBucket.
You really do know what you have to say, means to me!

If I need you I will yank on your unbias chains OK?

A rusty bucket two seperate words with a "Y", there Mr. Perfect, and more value than you possibly ever would be to me.

I see you are still stalking my posts, when I am not busy, I will go and check yours out and pay you the favor back, that will be fun, don't you think so, NO ONE? 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Dec 08

Fine, I confess...I have personally PMed every single post ever posted in the TSM clan and club to the members of PFC. In return they give me bits and pieces of information of the going-ons in their own forum. I would post that in TSM but you never know if another double agent infiltrated TSM and I don't want to take the chance that it might get back to PFC, ...[text shortened]... thus blowing my cover. So I shall PM my finding to Red, who can then decide what to do with it.
Be a smart-A all you want, I am washing my hands of you!

You can play your little game with others now, that are interested in that type of thing.

R
Different

Moves
11 Dec 08

Be a smart-A all you want, I am washing my hands of you!

You can play your little game with others now, that are interested in that type of thing.
Thank you for the permission, I shall. Make sure you scrub extra well.

*who...as in, "You can play your little game with others now, who are interested in that type of thing."

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Dec 08

You really do know what you have to say, means to me!

If I need you I will yank on your unbias chains OK?

A rusty bucket two seperate words with a "Y", there Mr. Perfect, and more value than you possibly ever would be to me.

I see you are still stalking my posts, when I am not busy, I will go and check yours out and pay you the favor back, that will be fun, don't you think so, NO ONE? 😛
Based on your posts in this thread, this should be useful to you: http://www.nova-scotia.servpro.ca/listcompht/20128/Mental-Health-Professionals.html

Get help. Soon.

R
Different

Moves
11 Dec 08

I tried getting help once but got turned down...they said they are psychiatrists, not miracle workers. 🙁

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Dec 08
1 edit

Based on your posts in this thread, this should be useful to you: http://www.nova-scotia.servpro.ca/listcompht/20128/Mental-Health-Professionals.html

Get help. Soon.
IF you think homosexual innuendo's thrown at people is a joke, perhaps you are the one who indeed needs the Mental health help.

You think you know it all, and you come up looking stupid everytime, can you explain why that is?

Are you also aware MR. Perfect, that there is a very high percentage of shrinks who commit suicide? Something I read the other day, it was quite a surprise to me.

IC

Moves
11 Dec 08

you come up looking stupid everytime, can you explain why that is?
I blame his parents for his stupid looks, some say it was God that did it.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Dec 08

IF you think homosexual innuendo's thrown at people is a joke, perhaps you are the one who indeed needs the Mental health help.

You think you know it all, and you come up looking stupid everytime, can you explain why that is?

Are you also aware MR. Perfect, that there is a very high percentage of shrinks who commit suicide? Something I read the other day, it was quite a surprise to me.
Your level of self-delusion is extremely high.

I feel sorry for you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Dec 08
1 edit

Your level of self-delusion is extremely high.

I feel sorry for you.
Keep you sympathy for you own self, you are not half the man you think you are. You just try to act like you are above everyone on here, and know more than everyone on here, you end up looking like an idiot most times. I am just telling you what I see. You can't take the heat, don't play around the fire NO ONE. 😛

EDIT: How many times must you be told! 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Dec 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold
I blame his parents for his stupid looks, some say it was God that did it.
I don't think his Parents or God are the blame. He just has a swelled head. 😉