Forum Mods

Forum Mods

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pale Yellow Star!

Minneapolis

Moves
10 Dec 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Arousing AND brilliant!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
In that case, he should remain the uptight, humorless, crybaby that we all know and despise.
Have no fear, you are still the most hated, and most likely will be long after you are not here. πŸ˜›

I think you add to the forum, especially when you start frothing at the mouth over something you believe you are right about. πŸ˜›

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
Is that it? Ran out of aspersions to cast on me or do you only try character assassination when some disagrees with you?
Are you still babbling trying to get some attention? I told you I am doing my best to ignore the trolls and Butt Kissers. πŸ˜›

That is your last attention seek for awhile.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
10 Dec 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Making modification which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban.

You still don't impress me one bit, with innuendo's you sit to have a crap the same of the rest of us. Don't be concerned how long I live young lady, be more concerned about your self and changing quotes made my myself to make it look like something entirely inappropri ...[text shortened]... e.

Also no1 is quite capable of answering for himself, he doesn't need any help from you.
Raven's post showed imagination, humour and willingness to contribute some thought and levity to the forums.

Unlike the shambolicly thought out, whingy, cry-baby, humourless posts some "contribute".

D

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Raven's post showed imagination, humour and willingness to contribute some thought and levity to the forums.

Unlike the shambolicly thought out, whingy, cry-baby, humourless posts some "contribute".

D
STILL AN IDIOT I SEE!

A small mind like yours would find smutt directed at others funny!

Pale Yellow Star!

Minneapolis

Moves
10 Dec 08

D
Yeah, and it was hot!

R
Different

Moves
10 Dec 08

D
I feel that when someone is not capable of laughing at themselves, it is only common courtesy to do it for them.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Raven69
I feel that when someone is not capable of laughing at themselves, it is only common courtesy to do it for them.
Have your fun with your smut talk for now. Now they will have to let everyone get away with the same type of behavior...SWEET!!

What is good for the goose, is also good for the gander...

Try to make your smut attack look like a joke if you wish, you just sink as low as you want!

R
Different

Moves
10 Dec 08

Making modification which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban.
And so it should...no doubt it was a personal attack, as is every attempt at humour that mentions you in any way. Personally, I think there is conspiracy against you on RHP...

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
10 Dec 08

Are you still babbling trying to get some attention? I told you I am doing my best to ignore the trolls and Butt Kissers. πŸ˜›

That is your last attention seek for awhile.
Do you still believe that everyone else is wrong, that everyone else is against you, that no one can see through your pitiful, deluded façade and that you're not the biggest troll on this site?

This won't be your last attention seek - you'll always be thriving on all the negativity people throw at you.

R
Different

Moves
10 Dec 08

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It was a piece of smut, garbage nothing else.

I know you for what you actually are now!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
Do you still believe that everyone else is wrong, that everyone else is against you, that no one can see through your pitiful, deluded façade and that you're not the biggest troll on this site?

This won't be your last attention seek - you'll always be thriving on all the negativity people throw at you.
No, Just the butt kissers. πŸ˜›

You like the attention. πŸ˜‰

R
Different

Moves
10 Dec 08

It was a piece of smut, garbage nothing else.

I know you for what you actually are now!
Now you see, I jest, but you cut me Rusty...you cut me deep...