Forum Mods

Forum Mods

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
10 Dec 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
It was a piece of smut, garbage nothing else.

I know you for what you actually are now!
The moral outrage is hilarious considering that your favourite put down is to infer analingus.

D

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
10 Dec 08

No, Just the butt kissers.
Ha! Right on cue.

FILTH!!

: D

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
The moral outrage is hilarious considering that your favourite put down is to infer analingus.

D
You being a butt kisser has what to do with analingus....I was talking about a different part of the cheek....Just put a sign on your forhead that starts with "I" everyone will know what it stands for. Better yet just say something in public, and they will get the idea. 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08

Ha! Right on cue.

FILTH!!

: D
I have to explain everything to you...a butt kisser, isn't actually a butt kisser, but one who sucks up to others...you know...like you do!!

Still got your picture of someone else up in your profile? I hear that it is against the TOS?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
10 Dec 08

You being a butt kisser
Enough of your FILTH!

This is a 13+ forum.

D

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

a butt kisser, isn't actually a butt kisser, but one who sucks
OH the HUMANITY!!! Won't someone PLEASE think of the children?

D

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

Enough of your FILTH!

This is a 13+ forum.

D
IDIOT ='s Rags

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Raven69
Now you see, I jest, but you cut me Rusty...you cut me deep...
You sound just like Phlabby saying that! Come to think of it, you sound like Phlabby in a lot of ways!

Quite obvious you don't mean a word of what you say.

R
Different

Moves
10 Dec 08

You sound just like Phlabby saying that! Come to think of it, you sound like Phlabby in a lot of ways!

Quite obvious you don't mean a word of what you say.
I'll take that as a compliment...*patiently waits to be called a butt kisser*

I already told you I mean everything I say in the worst way possible.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08

[b]...*patiently waits to be called a butt kisser*

b]
You already know, you are a little smarter than Rags. and a few others where that is concerned!

R
Different

Moves
11 Dec 08

You already know, you are a little smarter than Rags. and a few others where that is concerned!
Why thank you. 🙂 'Tis been a pleasure conversing with you but you must excuse me, I have sucking up to catch up on...you know how it is, so many butts to kiss, so little time...

*is relieved Rusty didn't realize she is actually Phlabby in disguise*

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Dec 08

Why thank you. 🙂 'Tis been a pleasure conversing with you but you must excuse me, I have sucking up to catch up on...you know how it is, so many butts to kiss, so little time...

*is relieved Rusty didn't realize she is actually Phlabby in disguise*
His chess knowledge is no where near yours, but he is more loyal to his friends, and clan, which is more than I can say about you!

The pleasure has been entirely yours, trust me and believe me on that! You just run along and kiss all the butts you feel you must!

R
Different

Moves
11 Dec 08

His chess knowledge is no where near yours, but he is more loyal to his friends, and clan, which is more than I can say about you!

The pleasure has been entirely yours, trust me and believe me on that! You just run along and kiss all the butts you feel you must!
You have done nothing to earn my loyalty. I will not agree with everything you say just because you happen to be in the same clan as me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Dec 08

You have done nothing to earn my loyalty. I will not agree with everything you say just because you happen to be in the same clan as me.
You try to play both sides, and always have! You have fun with your little game now. 😛

I have never trusted you and still don't, just so we got it all out in the open. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the snitch either, if we really want to get honest here.

R
Different

Moves
11 Dec 08

You try to play both sides, and always have! You have fun with your little game now. 😛

I have never trusted you and still don't, just so we got it all out in the open. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the snitch either, if we really want to get honest here.
I just happen to like most people from both sides. I do not feel like I should have to choose one side as if we are at war. I think both sides sometimes bring up good points. I also disagree with some actions of particular people from both sides. I do not think being a member of one side, or even someone's friend requires blind loyalty.

You *would* think that means "playing both sides" though...and no, I was never a snitch. Thanks for asking.