Forum Mods

Forum Mods

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
10 Dec 08

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
10 Dec 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
There are some striking similarities though -

1) The double spacing 2) the use of lists 3) gratuitous employment of over-wordy language.

(damn, I think it's contagious).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08

Actually you were talking about the Silent Majority, of which I am a member so you are talking to all of us, and I am very surprised you didn't get more responding on that, and perhaps they well yet. 😉

I am not Judging everything you post, just certain things I disagree with. Am I doing something wrong because I disagree with you?

I would still appreciate an answer to my question top of page 3, either in here, or PM if you would rather answer it that way. Thank you kindly in advance.

-VR

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by orangutan
There are some striking similarities though -

1)The double spacing 2)The use of numbered

lists. 3)Gratuitous employment of over-wordy

language. 4)Psychotic use of lines of roughly

the same length (damn, I think it's contagious).
Fixed, Bobby-Style!

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
10 Dec 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Actually you were talking about the Silent Majority, of which I am a member so you are talking to all of us, and I am very surprised you didn't get more responding on that, and perhaps they well yet. 😉

I am not Judging everything you post, just certain things I disagree with. Am I doing something wrong because I disagree with you?

I would still app ...[text shortened]... er in here, or PM if you would rather answer it that way. Thank you kindly in advance.

-VR
Yeah, CFT. We all want an answer to THAT question, so you'd better speak up!

When Rusty made a disparaging personal attack against me and Crowley quoted what he said in a new thread - was it a personal attack or just yet another example of TSM members hypocritically choosing which attacks are justified or not?

ANSWER PLZ!!!!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
Yeah, CFT. We all want an answer to THAT question, so you'd better speak up!

When Rusty made a disparaging personal attack against me and Crowley quoted what he said in a new thread - was it a personal attack or just yet another example of TSM members hypocritically choosing which attacks are justified or not?

ANSWER PLZ!!!!
First post exactly what you and crowley said, and my reply in whole, don't cut any parts out. Or use half a sentence or part of a quote, like you people do to twist actual facts.

I believe it will be proven I was just defending my self as usual!

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

First post exactly what you and crowley said, and my reply in whole, don't cut any parts out. Or use half a sentence or part of a quote, like you people do to twist actual facts.

I believe it will be proven I was just defending my self as usual!
I'm not your lacky. Do your own forum digging.

Anyway, "..like you people..."?

What exactly is that supposed to mean? Sounds like you're building up to ANOTHER personal attack with more assumptions about me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

I'm not your lacky. Do your own forum digging.

Anyway, "..like you people..."?

What exactly is that supposed to mean? Sounds like you're building up to ANOTHER personal attack with more assumptions about me.
What was I thinking of course you are not my lacky, you all ready are doing that job for someone else. 😉

If you can't say what was said then don't bother saying anything in the future. All you are doing is just making accusations.

Have a great day, and try harder next time!

All the best to you and yours during the Christmas Holidays, and always!

-VR

R
Different

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
10 Dec 08

What was I thinking of course you are not my lacky, you all ready are doing that job for someone else. 😉

If you can't say what was said then don't bother saying anything in the future. All you are doing is just making accusations.

Have a great day, and try harder next time!

All the best to you and yours during the Christmas Holidays, and always!

-VR
Keep 'em coming! The more accusations and assumptions you make about me the better!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08

I will laugh when I have some time. Did you think you were funny?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08

Keep 'em coming! The more accusations and assumptions you make about me the better!
I am doing my best to try and not feed the troll, and butt kissers. 😛 😉

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
10 Dec 08

Who's talking about a "cheating accusation"? It's a "cheating accusation" to prove that someone falsely claimed to have a high OTB rating? 🙄

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
10 Dec 08

CFT: Also -as a side-note- the moderator that removed some of the facts in question has since resigned.

Yes, but she's been included on a list of those who should be elected as the New Improved Forum Mods. It's an OUTRAGE!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
CFT: Also -as a side-note- the moderator that removed some of the facts in question has since resigned.

Yes, but she's been included on a list of those who should be elected as the New Improved Forum Mods. It's an OUTRAGE!
Really? I didn't know there was a list...hmmmm...interesting development!

EDIT: OH THAT LIST! You really don't think that was going to go anywhere did you? I think everyone deserves a second chance though don't you?