1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 20:55
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    You are an expert at that "Crybaby" stuff aren't you. 😛 ( Just poking fun at you little guy ) 🙂
    Would that post rate as a "personal attack" if you and RN got your way as regards standards of Forum moderation at RHP?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 20:562 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Would that post rate as a "personal attack" if you and RN got your way as regards standards of Forum moderation at RHP?
    Then it would have been gone on your post, and I wouldnt have had to say anything...LOL... 😛

But as usual you are taking it to the extreme, very typical, and nothing less from you would be expected. 🙂

If you did it over and over again, with the crybaby crap, it could be considered a personal attack...Like if I were to call you a crybaby everytime I chatted with you. How would you take that personally?
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 20:581 edit
    Then it would have been gone on your post, and I wouldnt have had to say anything...LOL... 😛

But as usual you are taking it to the extreme, very typical, and nothing less from you would be expected. 🙂
    My second post on this page would have been removable under the standard of moderation you favor here at RHP?
  4. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 20:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I alerted the first and got a BS response, so I didn't bother alerting the second.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:02
    Don't bother telling me you post was directed at RN when you do the same to me...You haven't even bothered to answer my quote directed to YOU!!
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:041 edit
    Try answering my post at the top of page 3.

You have no problem replying to my quotes to others, so I figure what is good for the goose is also good for the gander!
  8. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:04
    I already made this point.

Both threads are personal attacks.

If the person being attacked was offended, they both should be taken down.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:07
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I already made this point.

Both threads are personal attacks.

If the person being attacked was offended, they both should be taken down.
    TOS - Paragraph 6

You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.

Why should the lowest level of hypersensitive crybabies be allowed to dictate to the majority of users what can be posted in the Forums?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:09
    TOS - Paragraph 6

You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.

Why should the lowest level of hypersensitive crybabies be allowed to dictate to the majority of users what can be posted in the Forums?
    Don't be silly. IF you are actually a lawyer you know that is in there to cover the Site owners!

Why do you think offensive, indecent and objectionable material is removed from threads?
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:141 edit
    Don't be silly. IF you are actually a lawyer you know that is in there to cover the Site owners!

Why do you think offensive, indecent and objectionable material is removed from threads?
    Exactly; they have no obligation to shield hypersensitive crybabies from having their tender feelings hurt. That's what you agreed to, so suck it up, Shirley.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:181 edit
    Exactly; they have no obligation to shield hypersensitive crybabies from having their tender feelings hurt. That's what you agreed to, so suck it up, Shirley.
    LOL@ the little man calling a grown up man Shirley on the Interwebz!!

Does it make you feel like a big man? It sure makes you look pretty small, but hey don't stop there, dig a deeper hole for yourself, and show your true colors, perhaps someone hasn't seen them yet. 😛 😉
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:22
    LOL@ the little man calling a grown up man Shirley on the Interwebz!!

Does it make you feel like a big man? It sure makes you look pretty small, but hey don't stop there, dig a deeper hole for yourself, and show your true colors, perhaps someone hasn't seen them yet. 😛 😉
    Is that the best "personal attack" you can come up with?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:22
    TOS - Paragraph 6

Oh by the way, last I heard, you weren't deciding anything! 😛

So we are quite safe there. 😉
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:242 edits
    Is that the best "personal attack" you can come up with?
    You were the one with the try at a "personal insult" by calling me Shirley, but I just take it where it is coming from. You are just a very rude individual, and that is why you will never be a mod on this site!

You have no idea where the line is! 😛

OK, I am off to make some chess moves, Have a great evening, week, month, and life!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree