You are just a very rude individual!
    Well said!
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:29
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    You were the one with the try at a "personal insult" by calling me Shirley, but I just take it where it is coming from. You are just a very rude individual, and that is why you will never be a mod on this site!

You have no idea where the line is! 😛
    According to RN, the line is whether anybody who the post or thread is directed at is "offended". You've incessantly whined and complained about your feelings being hurt by fairly innocuous posts which were directed at mocking your idiocy. Yet, you and RN feel perfectly free to direct abusive posts at others. That makes you both pathetic hypocrites.

Since I don't ask that other people's posts directing bile at me be removed to save my (non-existent) feelings, that makes me a non-hypocrite.

Enjoy!
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 21:30
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Well said!
    If I'm offended by that "personal attack", should it be moderated?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 23:181 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    According to RN, the line is whether anybody who the post or thread is directed at is "offended". You've incessantly whined and complained about your feelings being hurt by fairly innocuous posts which were directed at mocking your idiocy. Yet, you and RN feel perfectly free to direct abusive posts at others. That makes you both pathetic hypocrites.

to save my (non-existent) feelings, that makes me a non-hypocrite.

Enjoy!
    ROFLMAO...You are funny?

Would this be your Resume on what a good Mod you would make for the site. 😛

Hypocrite: Person who pretend to be pious, virtuous, etc., without really being so!

I don't think that would describe RN or myself!

Are there those who it would describe? Most certainly and you know who you are! 😛
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 23:20
    ROFLMAO...You are funny?

Would this be your Resume on what a good Mod you would make for the site. 😛
    Sure, lack of hypocrisy would be a good qualification.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 23:222 edits
    Sure, lack of hypocrisy would be a good qualification.
    You are both a hyporcite and rude! Too bad you don't see it. 😛

But I would have to say you treat everyone almost equally on the rude part, except for when you are trying to make brownie points with the Mods.

EDIT: Just between you and I, "Do the brownies points get you anywhere"?
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 23:25
    You are both a hyporcite and rude! Too bad you don't see it. 😛
    Your ignorance is rather sad. Here's what a hypocrite actually means:

2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

That hardly applies to me.
    It certainly applies to you and RN who incessantly complain about "personal attacks" on the forums yet engage in them on a regular basis.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 23:293 edits
    Your ignorance is rather sad. Here's what a hypocrite actually means:

2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

That hardly applies to me.
    It certainly applies to you and RN who incessantly complain about "personal attacks" on the forums yet engage in them on a regular basis.
    You are making false accusations agains RN and I. So I guess we can add Liar to your list.

Pucker those lips, and don't forget to brush your teeth well. 😛

I already gave you the definition of Hypocrite. Just check the other thread that you are stalking me in, or page 4 here, and you will see it. LMAO .... Yes, I would say it fits you snugger than the OJ glove. 😛
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 23:33
    You are making false accusations agains RN and I. So I guess we can add Liar to your list.

Pucker those lips, and don't forget to brush your teeth well. 😛

I already gave you the definition of Hypocrite. Yes, I would say it fits you snugger than the OJ glove. 😛
    I haven't make any false accusations about either of you fools. RN has lied about having a high USCF OTB rating. You have whined and complained about "personal attacks" on your, poor hypersensitive ass. Both of those statements are unquestionably true.

Merriam-Webster is a better source of definitions than a cretin like yourself (not that even your definition would apply to me). Your complaints about "personal attacks" are hypocritical as you engage in little else in the Forums.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 23:384 edits
    I haven't make any false accusations about either of you fools. RN has lied about having a high USCF OTB rating. You have whined and complained about "personal attacks" on your, poor hypersensitive ass. Both of those statements are unquestionably true.

Merriam-Webster is a better source of definitions than a cretin like yourself (not tha ...[text shortened]... aints about "personal attacks" are hypocritical as you engage in little else in the Forums.
    Actually you are VERY WRONG again as usual, except I may be a fool for even bothering to answer any of your vile comments. It is good though because you really show your true colors...and your adolescent temper.

I don't believe RN is a fool or an ass, on the other hand, you would fit that statement to a T, and many, many, many, other subscribers on here would agree with that! 😛

I don't know anything about RN's Real rating, same as I don't know about your "REAL" rating for sure, you could have given me someone else name...By the way are you still barely 1500, or have you moved up any?

EDIT: THUMBS DOWN on you as Mod! 😛
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '08 23:52
    Actually you are VERY WRONG again as usual, except I may be a fool for even bothering to answer any of your vile comments. It is good though because you really show your true colors...and your adolesent temper.

I don't believe RN is a fool or an ass, on the other hand, you would fit that statement to a T, and many, many, many, other subscribers on here ...[text shortened]... ven me someone else name...By the way are you still barely 1500, or have you moved up any?
    RN doesn't have a USCF OTB rating. Ask him for his USCF ID; you already have mine (yeah, I'd send you one with a sub 1500 rating at the time to impress you). Or ask him when and where was the last OTB tournament he played in. Then share by PM and I'll prove he's a fraud.

You should occasionally check in on the Chess Forum rather then spending all your time making "personal attacks" in General. http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=99595&page=1
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Dec '08 00:101 edit
    RN doesn't have a USCF OTB rating. Ask him for his USCF ID; you already have mine (yeah, I'd send you one with a sub 1500 rating at the time to impress you). Or ask him when and where was the last OTB tournament he played in. Then share by PM and I'll prove he's a fraud.

You should occasionally check in on the Chess Forum rather then sp ttacks" in General. http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=99595&page=1
    I don't have the time like you do to spend on the forums, I play chess here mainly which you can see by the amount of moves I have made in comparison to yours in a shorter time.

I never asked you if you sent the 1500 rating to impress me! I asked you if it had gotten any higher since that time? So I take it by avoiding the answer, that is telling me no.

Why should I ask RN for his USFC ID? I believe his RHP playing strength to be true! My problem with you at the time, was the huge difference between your 2100+ RHP rating and your 1500 reg (OTB) rating (if that was your rating you sent me) This has nothing to do with RN, that is between you and him. In my own opinion, I didn't think that 500-600 difference between (OTB) and RHP rating sounded right. ( Now that was in my own opinion, and not making any accusations then or now) I still don't see how that could be possible personally.

There are others who disagree with me on that, also those who agree with me on that. (So, it just boils down to personal opinion)

You are a fine one to be talking about "Personal Attacks"! Have you ever talked with anyone without making a personal attack, or a snide remark? OR, without being sarcastic? Perhaps try it, you might even grow on me eventually, without your mightier than thou attitude all the time.

EDIT: Someone told me you went home after 1 day!
    Congrats on your strong showing in the tourney by the way!
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Dec '08 00:351 edit
    I don't have the time like you do to spend on the forums, I play chess here mainly which you can see by the amount of moves I have made in comparison to yours in a shorter time.

I never asked you if you sent the 1500 rating to impress me! I asked you if it had gotten any higher since that time? So I take it by avoiding the answer, that is telling me no me you went home after 1 day!
    Congrats on your strong showing in the tourney by the way!
    Your level of mental retardation is very high.

I gave you a link that answers your question; use it. I avoided nothing.

Believe what you want. If you want to believe RN's claim that he has an 1880 USCF rating, go ahead; but that doesn't make it any less a lie. If you want to believe that someone can't play at a 1500ish level USCF OTB (which equates to above an 1800 ELO; see http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=100142&page=1) and above 2000 here, go ahead; that doesn't make it any less the truth. What others think is incredibly unimportant to me.

The point which seems to be a little too intellectually advanced for you is that I don't whine and cry when someone engages in "personal attacks" towards me. You do. But you engage in "personal attacks" just as much and probably more than I do (esp since your posts have very little substantive content). That makes you a hypocrite. Deal with it.

Yes, at my last tournament I had to leave after the first day because of a situation beyond my control having nothing to do with chess (I had scored 1 1/2-1/2 though I hadn't played particularly well). The tourney before that, the NYS Championship, I placed 2nd in the U1600 and even won a few bucks. That gave me a lot more satisfaction that if I was blitzing through 200+ games here but hey to each his own.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Dec '08 00:578 edits
    Your level of mental retardation is very high.

I gave you a link that answers your question; use it. I avoided nothing.

Believe what you want. If you want to believe RN's claim that he has an 1880 USCF rating, go ahead; but that doesn't make it any less a lie. If you want to believe that someone can't play at a 1500ish le e satisfaction that if I was blitzing through 200+ games here but hey to each his own.
    You are whining and crying like a little baby right now...LOL...It is all in black and white for everyone to see.

You don't care what anyone else thinks because you think you are always right about everything! "SURPRISE you are NOT" !!! My posts have such little substance in them, you have to reply to everything that comes your way...LOL... How Interesting, and what does this say about you.

If you hadn't been whinging so hard like the cry baby you are, you would have noticed that I did send you Congrats on the Tournament. which meant I did go and look at it, just to help you understand better. 🙂

Never mind crying about blitzing through 200+ games! I would still love to play you an (OTB) game. No one that knows you was at the tournament. How can we be sure it was even you that played in the tournament? Because you tell us it was? I have caught you in lies before, so what you say, I take with a grain of salt!!! I would have to have absolute evidence that it was actually you that played in the tournament, just between you and I. 🙂

Listen, it is even a better feeling when you finish 1rst under 1600! Yes, I know from experience, only the money prize was not great. The satisfaction though was. It might help you if you play more on here, than argue in the forums. 😉
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Dec '08 01:34
    tOriginally posted by Very Rusty
    You are whining and crying like a little baby right now...LOL...It is all in black and white for everyone to see.

You don't care what anyone else thinks because you think you are always right about everything! "SURPRISE you are NOT" !!! My posts have such little substance in them, you have to reply to everything that comes your way...LOL... How Intere ...[text shortened]... faction though was. It might help you if you play more on here, than argue in the forums. 😉
    This is a typical, hypocritical performance by you; you've changed a thread about Forum Mods into nothing more than a direct "personal attack" on me. You seem to constantly personalize every thread you get involved in; it's really pathetically immature.

I don't care what you and your TSM buddies "think" (not that you're actually capable of that operation) but I do like to present the truth. Since you are presenting many lies, it's a bit time consuming to answer all of them. But I'll soldier on.

Funny, you and your buds thought that the name and user ID that you have was fine and sufficient proof of my OTB performance when it wasn't that good, but once I had a very good performance you pretend to be skeptical about the same data! You've never caught me in any lie; that is a lie and you know it (perhaps you are deranged and delusional enough to believe otherwise).

Actually, there are users on this site who have went to OTB tournaments with me (can you say the same? I know RN can't). One is my nephew, so I assume you won't take his word. However, this user who I met on RHP went to two tournaments with me in 2005 and also played me OTB. http://www.timeforchess.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=58301

At one of the tournaments he attended with me, the Studio November Quad in 2005, I drew with Deepak Aaron (though I should have won) who was then rated 1824 but is now a 2177 (you can find him here: http://main.uschess.org/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,181/). Zakk watched the game; ask him if you don't believe me. He's at Basic Training right now, but I'm sure he'll check back into the site around the holidays.

Do some more blustering and lying; that's all you bring to the table. Doesn't change the fact that you are a complete loser.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree