Moderating the culture of abuse

Moderating the culture of abuse

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
08 Jun 19

@very-rusty said

I can see you are your own man and go your own way even have your own opinions, good qualities to have!

-VR
In the GF (thread 'How to be a person who dominates a forum' ) Eladar called you 'ignorant' at least 3 times.

Was that an example of his good opinion?

E

Moves
08 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
In the GF (thread 'How to be a person who dominates a forum' ) Eladar called you 'ignorant' at least 3 times.

Was that an example of his good opinion?
He was ignorant. It is called being honest. But nice way to attempt to bring other people to your abusive side.

E

Moves
08 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Quick update:

1. Someone offended his family in Debates.
2. He reported the offending post.
3. Unhappy with the lack of Mod action, he retaliated in a completely different forum posting some vile stuff at Suzianne.
4. He claims it was just an experiment.
5. He's a complete saddo.
Mr hypocrite, are you going to answer my question?

Why are the exact same words vile when applied to Suzi but not others?

st johnstone

Moves
08 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Quick update:

1. Someone offended his family in Debates.
2. He reported the offending post.
3. Unhappy with the lack of Mod action, he retaliated in a completely different forum posting some vile stuff at Suzianne.
4. He claims it was just an experiment.
5. He's a complete saddo.
Thanks for the update..
So hes just a wee sissy like i said?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
08 Jun 19

@eladar said
Mr hypocrite, are you going to answer my question?

Why are the exact same words vile when applied to Suzi but not others?
I've already answered those questions in this thread. It was 'not' okay for someone to make vile comments about your family, and it certainly wasn't okay for you to repeat those vile comments to someone completely unconnected, in a different forum.

But then you know that already.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
08 Jun 19

@roma45 said
Thanks for the update..
So hes just a wee sissy like i said?
Pretty much.

Nothing to see here.

E

Moves
08 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I've already answered those questions in this thread. It was 'not' okay for someone to make vile comments about your family, and it certainly wasn't okay for you to repeat those vile comments to someone completely unconnected, in a different forum.

But then you know that already.
No you have not. You are a deflector and belittled. It is your way of feeling superior. The problem is the only way you win is to drive the other person off. You have no desire to learn or get along. You just want this site to be for you to piss on people.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
08 Jun 19

@eladar said
No you have not. You are a deflector and belittled. It is your way of feeling superior. The problem is the only way you win is to drive the other person off. You have no desire to learn or get along. You just want this site to be for you to piss on people.
On page 7 I wrote:

'The comments made 'to' Eladar were certainly unacceptable and rightly reported by him and rightly removed. It is never okay (or normal) to makes such comments about another poster's family.'

Perhaps you missed it?!

E

Moves
08 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
On page 7 I wrote:

'The comments made 'to' Eladar were certainly unacceptable and rightly reported by him and rightly removed. It is never okay (or normal) to makes such comments about another poster's family.'

Perhaps you missed it?!
As long as you describe the same words as I find it offensive vs vile depending on who the words are used on, you are a hypocrite.

If the words are vile then they were vile words when I reported them. This inconsistent description in order to make me look like I was wrong is just your pissing on me. As long as you get more people to piss on me as well you win in ypur mind, when in fact all of you are losers. Losers who need validation from other losers on an internet board.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
08 Jun 19

@eladar said
As long as you describe the same words as I find it offensive vs vile depending on who the words are used on, you are a hypocrite.

If the words are vile then they were vile words when I reported them. This inconsistent description in order to make me look like I was wrong is just your pissing on me. As long as you get more people to piss on me as well you win in ypur mind, ...[text shortened]... en in fact all of you are losers. Losers who need validation from other losers on an internet board.
Not sure what part of this you are not getting. The comments were vile when they were made to you and vile when you used them against an unconnected person.

Hence the mods zapping all the offending posts (yours included).

Pretty clear I think who the loser is.

E

Moves
08 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not sure what part of this you are not getting. The comments were vile when they were made to you and vile when you used them against an unconnected person.

Hence the mods zapping all the offending posts (yours included).

Pretty clear I think who the loser is.
The point is how you initially described them. If they were both vile then describe them accurately the first time.

Vile words were used.
It was reported. Nothing was done.
I used the same vile words on another member.
It was reported and something was done.
Nothing was done about the initial vile words until I pointed put the hypocrisy in this thread.

This site has a real problem with the lack of moderation for certain people while moderating on the behalf of others.

It is a place where you are free to abuse others as long as you abuse the right group of people.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
08 Jun 19

@eladar said
The point is how you initially described them. If they were both vile then describe them accurately the first time.

Vile words were used.
Nothing was done about the initial vile words until I pointed put the hypocrisy in this thread.

This site has ...[text shortened]...

It is a place where you are free to abuse others as long as you abuse the right group of people.
A mod has already explained this to you. Why are you still banging on about it?

E

Moves
08 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
A mod has already explained this to you. Why are you still banging on about it?
Because you brought it up after I responded to moonbus.

Why do you ask when you bring it up to begin with?

st johnstone

Moves
08 Jun 19

@eladar said

Vile words were used.

This site has ...[text shortened]...

You start a thread complaining about forum abuse
After you used "vile " words and had posts removed..
Not too bright are you?

E

Moves
08 Jun 19
2 edits

@roma45

I was just reappearing what was said by shav and not being moderated.

It would be nice to have these boards moderated so it does not require extreme measures to make it stop.

But has been pointed out, you can only expect moderating if you are a subscriber. Feel free to abuse non subscribers, that is how this site works.