1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 14:53
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You came into the GF and without any provocation by her, called Suzianne a bitch and a whore.

Do you think that has been forgotten by everybody? By your own definition, how does that disqualify you from being a jackass or an abusive troll?

You really don't think things through.
    We already covered that fact that you are ok with abusive behavior.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 15:00
    @eladar said
    We already covered that fact that you are ok with abusive behavior.
    I'm not ok with abusive behavior, either that directed at your family or that which you directed at Suzianne. I have made that abundantly clear. That you are pretending otherwise is bizarre.

The joke of this thread is that you are presenting yourself as an innocent victim when in reality you are no better than the person who sent abuse in your direction.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 15:19
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I'm not ok with abusive behavior, either that directed at your family or that which you directed at Suzianne. I have made that abundantly clear. That you are pretending otherwise is bizarre.

The joke of this thread is that you are presenting yourself as an innocent victim when in reality you are no better than the person who sent abuse in your direction.
    You are demonstrating skinhead behavior.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 15:31
    @eladar said
    You are demonstrating skinhead behavior.
    People who call you out for labeling women bitches and whores are skinheads?

Strange fellow.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 15:34
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    People who call you out for labeling women bitches and whores are skinheads?

Strange fellow.
    So we go around in circles again. It is part of your abusive behavior, the need to bring up old discussions to try to beat another person over the head eith it. Shall we go for a third time on this subject?

You need some help. Admin at this site is not doing you any favors.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 15:40
    @eladar said
    So we go around in circles again. It is part of your abusive behavior, the need to bring up old discussions to try to beat another person over the head eith it. Shall we go for a third time on this subject?

Mods have the right balance here, and at the end of the day 'all' offending posts were removed, including the vile ones you posted.

You're actually fortunate the mods don't come down harder on abuse as you would probably have been booted from the site.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 15:42
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Mods have the right balance here, and at the end of the day 'all' offending posts were removed, including the vile ones you posted.

You're actually fortunate the mods don't come down harder on abuse as you would probably have been booted from the site.
    Right balance. Mod when a subscriber reports, ignore if not.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 15:47
    @eladar said
    Right balance. Mod when a subscriber reports, ignore if not.
    If you were less hostile and a more likable person, I'm sure many subscribers would have alerted the offending post on your behalf. (That's what usually happens).

Something to think about.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 16:24
    @roma45 said
    Not joining a group to give him abuse.
    Just don't agree with a freeloader making demands
    Getting more mods will cost the site money which he does not support financially

Do we really want lots of posts removed because of some snowflake who is easily offended one day then he posts vile posts the following day?
    roma the Moderators do not get paid believe it or not!!! They do the job out of the goodness of their hearts. eladar wouldn't be the first freeloader making demands on this site.

I believe eladar thinks everyone is picking on him, granted he doesn't make things better. I do think he is just trying to defend himself.

-VR
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 16:251 edit
    @very-rusty said
    roma the Moderators do not get paid believe it or not!!! They do the job out of the goodness of their hearts. eladar wouldn't be the first freeloader making demands on this site.

I believe eladar thinks everyone is picking on him, granted he doesn't make things better. I do think he is just trying to defend himself.

-VR
    Free loaders? I pay with ads remember?

There is a basic evil in believing that unless you pay money you are a free target to be abused.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 16:27
    @eladar said

eladar,

I can tell you one thing for sure that putting down the Admins will not get you any favors at all. The odds are pretty good, if you stop they will stop. Don't follow my lead, I keep things going just for the sake of the banter back and forth. If it isn't your thing, best to stay away from it.

If you are going to stir the pot you can expect to get comments thrown back at you.

-VR
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 16:291 edit
    @very-rusty said
    eladar,

I can tell you one thing for sure that putting down the Admins will not get you any favors at all. The odds are pretty good, if you stop they will stop. Don't follow my lead, I keep things going just for the sake of the banter back and forth. If it isn't your thing, best to stay away from it.

If you are going to stir the pot you can expect to get comments thrown back at you.

-VR
    Stating a fact is not putting down. It is simply being truthful.

I do not mind explaining the situation. I just do not eant to explain the same thing to the same person three different times in the same thread. Ok not more than twice ever.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 16:32
    @eladar said
    Stating a fact is not putting down. It is simply being truthful.
    Your truth may not be the same as someone else sees something eladar.

I've actually been trying to back you, but you are making it difficult on your own self.

Sometimes the best thing to say is "Nothing"!!!!

-VR
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 16:38
    @very-rusty said
    Your truth may not be the same as someone else sees something eladar.

I've actually been trying to back you, but you are making it difficult on your own self.

Sometimes the best thing to say is "Nothing"!!!!

-VR
    The admin should either do away with the forum guidelines or enforce them. Having forum rules but not enforcing them causes this confusion.

You want a free for all, allow a free for all. Picking and choosing who is free to be abusive and who is not is wrong.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 16:531 edit
    @eladar said
    The admin should either do away with the forum guidelines or enforce them. Having forum rules but not enforcing them causes this confusion.

You want a free for all, allow a free for all. Picking and choosing who is free to be abusive and who is not is wrong.
    I understand this is how you see it, but I don't think it is the case.

You try being civil with people and I think you will find you will receive the same.

Be argumentative and you will get the same in return. The way the Moderators see it is you are stiring the pot some yourself. I see it like that, and I am not against you.

You've called me ignorant on 3 different occasions while I've been trying to help you out. I don't like seeing you picked on, but you have to take a little responsibility for your own actions too.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree