New 'My Games' page

New 'My Games' page

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K
Tha KingH

front of the board

Moves
11 Oct 05
2 edits

Originally posted by Russ
Right, to take a look head on over to

http://www.redhotpawn.com/mygames/mygames.php

You will find that you keep getting thrown back to the current mygames off some links, so if you want to migrate to the new 'my games' right away, post here, and I will set you as a beta tester.

-Russ
i checked http://www.redhotpawn.com/mygames/mygames.php
and saw some archived games in this new view vs the old my games view, where they are out because they are already archived.

Why do I see them in this new My Games?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
12 Oct 05
1 edit

Those that were archived previously were moved.

This process will happen again for all 'non-official' beta testers when the new 'my games' is rolled out proper, so unless the new page is your default my games page now, don't waste too much time moving games around.

-Russ

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
26 Oct 05

Would it be too much of a nightmare to code in a filter for the games. You have a filter there but that just lists a type of game. What i`m talking about is all my clan games for the Nac mac feegles or whatever, when they have been completed to be moved straight into my nac mac folder instead of me having to go to my inbox click manage games click the game I want and then select move and put that into the nac mac folder.

M

Moves
26 Oct 05

Hi Russ, I would be interested in being a beta tester too, if you are still looking.

Mike

O
Lucky Patzer

Ohio University

Moves
28 Oct 05

I'd like to beta test this change as well.

Force of Nature

The Bathroom

Moves
29 Oct 05

If you are still accepting beta testers, I would like to join. Thanks. If not, I will weep for hours...

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
31 Oct 05

All 3 of you updated.

Just for the record, as normal, this is taking longer than expected to get released. I have a few more minor changes to make regarding sending reminders and searching, then I will leave it another week before rolling it out to all.

Then, the BIG php4 to php5 migration will occur... (absolutely essential this happens as soon as possible.)

-Russ

O
Lucky Patzer

Ohio University

Moves
31 Oct 05

Thanks a lot Russ

M

Moves
31 Oct 05

Cheers. Very nice menu!

Force of Nature

The Bathroom

Moves
31 Oct 05

Thanks Russ!

Force of Nature

The Bathroom

Moves
01 Nov 05

Russ, would it be too much of a hassle to create sub-folders? I cannot see a way to do it, but perhaps it's already there?

Force of Nature

The Bathroom

Moves
01 Nov 05

Also, when I went to my archives to try and move them into a new folder, I changed pages to select more games, and the previous page's selections were gone. Would it be possible to input a memory code or something, so that I can select everything I want at once, and still be able to change pages?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Nov 05

Originally posted by Wildfire
Also, when I went to my archives to try and move them into a new folder, I changed pages to select more games, and the previous page's selections were gone. Would it be possible to input a memory code or something, so that I can select everything I want at once, and still be able to change pages?
Surprisingly, this is quite a bit of effort for little benefit, so probably won't happen .

-Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Nov 05

Sub folders may make an appearance once everyone is comfortable with the initial change.

-Russ

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
01 Nov 05

and the filter idea?