1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 22:56
    Yes,make available the "My performance" page for us peons who played thousand games on the site.
    It's a year that I can't view it and almost a year that I do this request.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 23:22
    Originally posted by Russ
    Any suggestions?

-Russ
    Can I request labeling functionality once more? A bit like labeling email messages in Gmail. Having each label its own color (or icon or such), so one can easily distingish the games of a certain label among others in the list of the My Games page.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 23:56
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Can I request labeling functionality once more? A bit like labeling email messages in Gmail. Having each label its own color (or icon or such), so one can easily distingish the games of a certain label among others in the list of the My Games page.
    Labels are used instead of folders on gmail.

Russ has taken the folder route, which does the same function, just differently.

D
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 00:221 edit
    But those are used for achiving, I propose it to be used as a marker of games, categorize them for easily viewable distinction in the list only.
  5. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 04:38
    Russ, is it a possibility for sub-folders to be created? Other than that, a fine job.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 16:39
    Originally posted by Aiko
    But those are used for achiving, I propose it to be used as a marker of games, categorize them for easily viewable distinction in the list only.
    I just had a play with the labels system in gmail (for the first time) and it obviously is intended to replace an option to add additional folders over the default system folders.

There is no reason why this could not be added to RHP on top of the game folders, but I think for now it adds more complexity for little benefit over the existing folders.

-Russ
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 16:41
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Yes,make available the "My performance" page for us peons who played thousand games on the site.
    It's a year that I can't view it and almost a year that I do this request.
    I just profiled that code again, and there is little option but to break it into paged results when n number of games have been played.

-Russ
  8. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 23:501 edit
    So, I guess that's a 'NO' to my question?
  9. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 00:53
    I just profiled that code again, and there is little option but to break it into paged results when n number of games have been played.

-Russ
    If this means that I'll be able to see it even if split in different pages it's fine,I only wish to see it since the more games played the more interesting and useful it is the "My performance" page.
  10. Earth Prime
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 02:19
    Originally posted by Wildfire
    Russ, is it a possibility for sub-folders to be created? Other than that, a fine job.
    He answered it last time you asked.

Pg 6

Sub folders may make an appearance once everyone is comfortable with the initial change.

-Russ
  11. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 03:46
    Originally posted by Coconut
    He answered it last time you asked.

Pg 6

[b]Sub folders may make an appearance once everyone is comfortable with the initial change.

-Russ
    [/b]
    Ah, I hadn't seen that for some odd reason.
  12. Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 09:24
    I have posted this before, but would there be any realistic chance of being able to flag important games, so that you can see a red flag next to the game ID on the my games page, and, perhaps, there was a red notice, perhaps reading "this is one of your flagged games" on the actual board.

Could there also be a function to toggle the flag on the actual board menu too?

Probably involve a lot of work for a small benefit, so don't worry about it if it is.

Mike
  13. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 14:26
    Can we get rid of "inbox" and archive"? Or make it an option. All I wan tis Won, Lot, Drew, and On going forlders
  14. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 14:36
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    Can we get rid of "inbox" and archive"? Or make it an option. All I wan tis Won, Lot, Drew, and On going forlders
    All you need is a spellchecker.
  15. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 14:40
    Originally posted by Ravello
    All you need is a spellchecker.
    Ive got one tanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree