New 'My Games' page

New 'My Games' page

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
04 Oct 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Hip Hip!!!

D
I didn't realise I was so behind. As much as I hate receiving Move Reminders, I agree that its only fair that people have the option to use them. If somebody has decided not to receive them, then I think that the 'Send Move Reminder' should never appear on their opponents page, rather than it looking like a reminder has been sent.

Also, its a little buggy when you try to click the game type filter after clicking on the game state filter, without choosing a game state, if you know what I mean.

D

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
05 Oct 05

I looked at the new layout for my games. would very much so enjoy being a tester for you on it if it isn't to late. the layout. will take some getting used to, but I can see its advantages.

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
05 Oct 05

Just a quick note. I don't see a way to view a complete list off the archives, is this due to the size that most archives get to?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Oct 05

Originally posted by KJCavalier
Just a quick note. I don't see a way to view a complete list off the archives, is this due to the size that most archives get to?
Yes. This has deliberately been removed. Many people were doing server-killing requests when viewing their archives (huge numbers of games). All the additional searching options should mean it isn’t really necessary to view all anyway, right?

-Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Oct 05
1 edit

I looked at the new layout for my games. would very much so enjoy being a tester for you on it if it isn't to late. the layout. will take some getting used to, but I can see its advantages.

Done.

-Russ

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
05 Oct 05

Originally posted by Russ
Yes. This has deliberately been removed. Many people were doing server-killing requests when viewing their archives (huge numbers of games). All the additional searching options should mean it isn’t really necessary to view all anyway, right?

-Russ
true enough. as I said, it will take a little getting used to.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Oct 05

true enough. as I said, it will take a little getting used to.
Remember an optional 'enhanced' search is to be included before go live too.

-Russ

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
05 Oct 05

and a select/deselect all button would be nice... 🙂

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Oct 05

I knew that one was coming 😉

-Russ

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
05 Oct 05

Not sure how easy this will be to add to it. but how about the ability to click and drag into the folder of choice?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Oct 05

Not sure how easy this will be to add to it. but how about the ability to click and drag into the folder of choice?
Not a chance...

It can be done, but a bit of cross browser nightmare, so not really worth it.

-Russ

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
05 Oct 05

ok no big deal, just a thought.

C

Earth Prime

Moves
05 Oct 05

Originally posted by Russ
Not a chance...

It can be done, but a bit of cross browser nightmare, so not really worth it.

-Russ
🙁

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
06 Oct 05

Not sure how to say this, but, is it possible to have it set the default page that you wish to look at, i.e. instead of the my games listing, have it set to Manage games or My folders?

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
11 Oct 05

Have I gone blind or is the Email Games option gone walking?