Non-subscribers don't know what they're missing

Non-subscribers don't know what they're missing

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
13 Jun 05

why do we as in me have to pay it should be completely free

c

Moves
13 Jun 05

[gid]www.kissmyass.com[/gid]

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
13 Jun 05

stick to improving your game

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
13 Jun 05

Originally posted by King Scotty
You're absolutely right, however I wonder if RHP has tried anything different? I would be more apt to pay for something I miss.
Yes,you can always try something different : you can try ,for only 89$ per year (cheap,isn't it?),Gameknot which gives you less features for the triple of cost that you would pay for a Rhp subscription.

Ya dig?

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
13 Jun 05

Originally posted by ca45
Go tell it to the site admins........

How do you believe they pay the server,the maintenance costs,etc.etc.

In poor words: how do you believe that admins do a (very small) living out of it?

KS

Moves
13 Jun 05

Originally posted by Ravello
[b]Yes,you can always try something different : [b]you can try ,for only $0.89 per year, my advice(expensive,isn't it?).
I would say there's nothing cheap about that! Rav, you must be lost, this thread was started for constructive ideas only.

KS

Moves
13 Jun 05

Unreasonable.

KS

Moves
13 Jun 05

[gid]www.kissmyass.com[/gid]
Completely unreasonable!!!

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
13 Jun 05
2 edits

I would say there's nothing cheap about that! Rav, you must be lost, this thread was started for constructive ideas only.
Why you are so lame to change my post into that non-sense in your quote,was it the best you could do?

Apart that, I find nothing constructive in your idea : you proposed a month trial all-features-included for non-subscribers,not considering that there's already a very cheap monthly subscription and that it would lead non subscribers to create hordes of multiple accounts to join tournaments.

Sorry but I find nothing constructive in your idea.

Edit: and then you're hypocrite enough to tell another user that having Rhp completely for free is "Unreasonable"

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
13 Jun 05

I expect you're one of those people who avoid paying fares on public transport that rocket the prices, for those of us who are honest, through the roof! 😠

KS

Moves
13 Jun 05

Originally posted by Ravello
: you proposed a month trial all-features-included for non-subscribers,not considering that there's already a very cheap monthly subscription and that it would lead non subscribers to create hordes of multiple accounts to join tournaments.
Edit: and then you're hypocrite enough to tell another user that having Rhp completely for free is "Unreasonable"[/b]
You didn't read this thread at all. Go away and this is the last time I hope to hear from you.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
13 Jun 05

You didn't read this thread at all. Go away and this is the last time I hope to hear from you.
Ravello is right. Why don't you go away?

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
14 Jun 05

I've read the thread and all that cames out of it is that everyone who posted agreed that your idea won't work.

Go on ,if it pleases you,but you just can't tell me to go away from your thread since this is a public forum,you genius.

KS

Moves
14 Jun 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Ravello is right. Why don't you go away?
Is this how you get people to subscribe? Disappointing.

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
14 Jun 05

The point is I already have something for nothing.
I didn't subscribe straight away - don't think I took over 5000 moves though - I wouldn't still be interested in playing just 6 games here, it would be far too slow for me.

Also, Clan and Tournament games are the heart of this site, if you want to miss out on that then carry on getting the little something you get for nothing. That's your choice.

I understand your point about 30 day trial but realistically it would cause too much hassle to clear up the mess left by those that didn't subscribe.