1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:00
    Oh my God,are you still going on with that stupid idea?

Half the site is telling you to shut up because your idea is pure crap,but you still go on.

You use heavily the site considering that you have just six games at a time,so shut up or fork the cash,you void head!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:12
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Here's another red star trying to get me to pay full price so that half of it will pay for his usage. Did you message the whole "Rat Pack"?
  3. Joined
    16 Jul '02
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:20
    Originally posted by King Scotty
    Here's another red star trying to get me to pay full price so that half of it will pay for his usage. Did you message the whole "Rat Pack"?
    By the same logic, I'm paying for your usage of the site. I pay full price so that freeloaders like you can make the same amount of moves in half the time.

There's no need to differentiate between subscriptions, not with the fee being what it is.

Your idea blows. Get over it.
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:211 edit
    What are you talking about?

I'll always pay my subscription,and I don't see how your sub (if you'll ever subscribe....) will pay "half of the usage".

Get lost,no one cares about what you say nor about your money.

P.S:no,I didn't message anyone,you just lack of sense in your posts,that's why many people in this thread said the same things to you,but if you can't understand why it means that you are too dumb to grasp it.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:36
    [b]What are you talking about?
    Come on Rav, you can't deny that you use the site at least 5X as much as me!
  6. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:40
    If I had all the site features for 30 days, it may be more of a motivation to subscribe. Maybe if the forums were taken away at the same time, I would already be a subscriber???
    Whose side are you on, plonker?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:41
    Originally posted by DdV
    I don't know why you're fighting the idea??? You would probably sign up for a $15 sub.
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:42
    Come on Rav, you can't deny that you use the site at least 5X as much as me!
    So what ?

It's MY money that allows people like you to have a more speedy server and more features on the site,not the opposite.

The number of moves or games that I play doesn't matter anything.

Ther's a lot of people here that pay a sub but plays 20-30 games per year,your reasoning floats like Titanic.
  9. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:42
    What are you talking about?

I'll always pay my subscription,and I don't see how your sub (if you'll ever subscribe....) will pay "half of the usage".

Get lost,no one cares about what you say nor about your money.

P.S:no,I didn't message anyone,you just lack of sense in your posts,that's why many people in this thread said the same things to you,but if you can't understand why it means that you are too dumb to grasp it.
    Why can't you use commas correctly? Do you even try?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:48
    I started this thread by leaving a few blanks in the original idea so that other people could brainstorm and add something constructive. The problem I have is not enough time to put a subscription to full use. If I could have 20 games and tournaments(for ex.) at $15/yr., I would be able to support the site and get better value for my money. This idea ...[text shortened]... in service. However, I would be prepared to pay the first $15 towards a new level of service.😉
    I'm using this quote to update those who are just tuning in.
  11. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:50
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Why can't you use commas correctly? Do you even try?
    No,I don't give a damn about commas because I'm not a geek like you who runs across chess sites to correct people's grammar and spelling.

12. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:511 edit
    I'm using this quote to update those who are just tuning in.
    It's useless since I guess that people who "tunes in" starts from the first post of the thread and then reads the rest,don't you think
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 22:571 edit
    The problem I have is not enough time to put a subscription to full use. If I could have 20 games and tournaments(for ex.) at $15/yr., I would be able to support the site and get better value for my money. This idea may eliminate the app ...[text shortened]... be prepared to pay the first $15 towards a new level of service.😉[/b]
    Forget it. If you're interested in this post, it's a page back.
  14. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 23:01
    Why are you so obtuse?
  15. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 23:11
    "The problem I have is not enough time to put a subscription to full use."

Most subscribers just play 20 odd games. People subscribe for a variety of reasons, my principal motivation was to get rid of the annoying adverts, and the constant reminders to subscribe.

Subscribing makes puts you in control of how you operate on the site.
    Freeloaders must abide by basic restrictions.

In my time here I have seen features for non-subscribers diminish becuase some people have abused them.

$15 a year entry level wouldn't raise more revenue for the site. I don't care whether you join or not, but on this site like life you tend to get more out if you put a something in.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree