1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    14 Jun '05 00:08
    Originally posted by King Scotty
    Is this how you get people to subscribe? Disappointing.
    This is pretty stupid considering that you (non-sub) just told to me (sub) to go away,isn't it?

No one is here to flatter you so that maybe in the next months you subscribe ,and XantosNZ is not Russ's advertiser or whatever like that.........
  2. omnipresent
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 05:31
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    And what happens to the hundred games you start at the end of 30 days? What about the clan you joined? What about the tournaments (especially if you qualify for the next round)?
    Not that I'm in any way supporting this notion, but that's also the problem wih the month-subscription. I couldn't really care less about the number of games issue, but let me tell you, it's a beautiful feeling when someone joins your clan, you set up a load of challenges with him... and then his monthly subscription lapses and he completely disappears, not even bothering to move in his remaining games, causing your clan to lose a lot of challenges....
    *grrr!* 😠
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '03
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 13:41
    My God - Let's get real here - If you want the features that a subscription gives you then sign up for them. If you don't want them don't sign up.

I don't even remember what the features are. I rarely play more than four games concurrently anyway.

I paid the money simply because Russ has one HELL OF A SITE here.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 20:13
    As long as you're willing to pay, nothing will change except your sub. fee, now pass me my welfare cheque.
  5. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '05 07:531 edit
    And what happens to the hundred games you start at the end of 30 days? What about the clan you joined? What about the tournaments (especially if you qualify for the next round)?
    and what about after you pay for membership for a month and quit, these things are still issues... I dont think it matters if there is a free trial or not it wouldn't make any difference, except maybe the site owner would lose 5 dollars each time someone accepts it assuming that person would have paid if the free trial wasn't an option..
    but maybe it would be a good idea because in the music industry piracy like filesharing programs increase sales of cds.
    Maybe I'm wrong or don't make any sense...........................................................................................oops i had way too many dots.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    16 Jun '05 08:18
    Shut up.
  7. Standard membermaybeONEday
    Official Bitch
    US of A
    Moves
    16 Jun '05 22:00
    This site IS in fact amazing. The cost of subscribing is nothing in reality. I mean, in actuality, just pay the damn money if you want to have a star!

No trial necessary.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '05 23:56
    Originally posted by maybeONEday
    This site IS in fact amazing. The cost of subscribing is nothing in reality. I mean, in actuality, just pay the damn money if you want to have a star!

No trial necessary.
    Where's your star? P.S. I saw the thread you started, making fun of Katty, NOT cool. Are you kissing someone's a$$ or just being a band wagon jumper?
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 03:30
    Where's your star? P.S. I saw the thread you started, making fun of Katty, NOT cool. Are you kissing someone's a$$ or just being a band wagon jumper?
    It's right next to his name retard.
    (yes I know it probably wasn't there when you made your comment but I don't care)
    I've been making fun of Katty since her first post. Does that make me a bandwagon jumper? Hell I make fun of pretty much everyone (you included).
  10. omnipresent
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 11:28
    It's right next to his name retard.
    (yes I know it probably wasn't there when you made your comment but I don't care)
    I've been making fun of Katty since her first post. Does that make me a bandwagon jumper? Hell I make fun of pretty much everyone (you included).
    seconded.

(Sorry, I don't really have anything smart to say... I just wanted to say I agree)
  11. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 13:00
    You're a genius,aren't you?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 19:48
    Originally posted by Ravello
    You're a genius, compared to me, aren't you?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 19:52
    I've been making fun of Katty since her first post. Does that make me a bandwagon jumper? Hell I make fun of pretty much everyone (you included).[/b]
    Pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow, b;tch.
  14. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    18 Jun '05 00:10
    Did your two brain cells crashed when you tried to think something to insult me?

Changing the sentence in my own post is the best you could do?

Aren't you on vacation?
  15. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    18 Jun '05 01:42
    Shut up.
    Hoping for some more recs? 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree