Originally posted by TheSphinx
1/ Read my reply to your original reply. It is exactly the same but obviously you cannot understand that. If it's a bit hard for you get someone over the afe of 10 to explain it to you.
2/ I used the words "...If it can be made better then it may generate more income....." emphasis on the word 'may"
3/ You say "I think this is being look ...[text shortened]... e generation that don't like changes. But changes do and will happen. Accept it - it's a fact.
1) Prefixing anything with the phrase "I'm, not [insert word] but" means you are
doing whatever that word is.
For example: I'm not here to p!ss you off, but your first post is a complaint.
2) You're hardly selling the idea here! If you lend me ten million pounds I may build a time machine.
3) It's the board interface being looked at, i.e. how we move the pieces, how the analyse board feature works, and I think looking at new piece designs too. This may naturally result in a updated board design. I doubt it'll be much different from the classic design, and is not the direct aim of the work being undertaken.
4) You spelt 'age' wrong too. I suggest you contact user 'Bowmann' about any further grammar and spelling issues you may have.
5) You voiced an opinion that you would like Russ to makes this site more like one of the competitor sites with regards to a feature design most people pay no attention to as it is not an important feature. That's not a sensible suggestion however you frame it.
I love and embrace change as much as the next doofus, change for changes sake is a different matter though.