1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 16:37
    Originally posted by Ravello
    The board is ok as it is now.
    If you don't like it, return to atlantic chess.
    Agreed. We do not appreciate you polluting the Site Ideas forum with ideas for improving the site!
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 21:27
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Agreed. We do [b]not appreciate you polluting the Site Ideas forum with ideas for improving the site![/b]
    The fact that the site administrator,Russ,posted in another thread but decided to not reply to this useless topic is pretty indicative,isn't it?

F_____ you,culprit.
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 23:24

F_____ you,culprit.
    Are you capable of normal conversations and / or capable of keeping a hold to yourself?
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 00:53
    The fact that the site administrator,Russ,posted in another thread but decided to not reply to this useless topic is pretty indicative,isn't it?

F_____ you,culprit.
    The indication is that Russ wants to hear ideas for the site, because he made a forum specifically for Site Ideas. I'm sure Russ appreciates you trolling his ideas forum, deciding which ideas have merit, and discouraging improvements that might attract new members. Good work!
  5. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 00:55

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 00:59
    The indication is that Russ wants to hear ideas for the site, because he made a forum specifically for [b]Site Ideas. I'm sure Russ appreciates you trolling his ideas forum, deciding which ideas have merit, and discouraging improvements that might attract new members. Good work![/b]
    Improvements what?
    The board is perfect as it is now,and until Russ will come here to tell me what to do you'd better shut up.
    He has seen the thread and if he didn't told anything about changing the board or about me trolling the forum,it means that he doesn't give a F about it,so I don't see why you should.

You speak of "attracting new members" but I see you're a freeloader since a year.
    A bit of a hypocrite uh?

Fork the cash!
  7. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 08:42

Fork the cash!
    Use proper language!
  8. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 09:37
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Use proper language!
    ravello " the rude " yes you certainly are..............
  9. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 13:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 13:28
    Agreed. We do [b]not appreciate you polluting the Site Ideas forum with ideas for improving the site![/b]
    Now now, naughty naughty!! LOL
  11. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 15:29
    Originally posted by TheSphinx
    Yesterday (1oth October) I was thrown off the forum because I had an idea for the site. The reason I was excluded was because apparently I was being constantly abusive. And I upset someone.

Well I'll say it again. Your posting shows what a complete **** you really are.

Gonna throw me off again? Or is it have me thrown off again?
    -------------- ...[text shortened]... ut Being Excluded.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Preposterous and nonsensical.
    I was thrown off too if that's any consolation.

That's 'cos I called you some names too in response to your post (I'm guessing you didn't see them). I think someone else was responsible for pulling apart two fighting dogs, I certainly didn't alert your post or request you be thrown off. I accept that the discussion has gone too far beyond the original 'view on an idea' that was requested.

I'm not going to make the same mistake as I did yesterday by getting abusive back at you.

If you post an apology, or edit your original post I'll not alert it. You have until 6pm.
  12. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 15:36
    Originally posted by TheSphinx
    Yesterday (1oth October) I was thrown off the forum because I had an idea for the site. The reason I was excluded was because apparently I was being constantly abusive.
    You weren't thrown off the forum for having an idea.

You may have been banned for being instantly aggressive and abusive when somebody posted, who didn't like your idea.

D
  13. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 16:20
    Improvements what?
    The board is perfect as it is now,and until Russ will come here to tell me what to do you'd better shut up.
    He has seen the thread and if he didn't told anything about changing the board or about me trolling the forum,it means that he doesn't give a F about it,so I don't see why you should.

You speak of "attracting new members" but I see you're a freeloader since a year.
    A bit of a hypocrite uh?

Fork the cash!

This is a public forum, so I'll say whatever I want. If you don't like it, whine to the mods to have it taken down.

I don't really care if you want to run around the forums acting like a moron, but it's still fun to mock you for it.

You speak of "attracting new members" but I see you're a freeloader since a year. A bit of a hypocrite uh?

There are better sites to play online correspondence chess. They include nice features like drag and drop piece movement, the ability to choose from several set designs, and an analysis board that actually lets you analyse. The only real benefit of the site is that it allows people to play lots of games simultaneously, and I have no desire to play more than a game or two at once. I'm mainly here because of the forums, and forums should be free.

Try selling something with the line "Fork the cash!" and see how far you get.
  14. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 17:07

Try selling something with the line "Fork the cash!" and see how far you get.
    I shifted Cutlery for years using this as my marketing strap.
  15. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 19:36
    There are better sites to play online correspondence chess. They include nice features like drag and drop piece movement, the ability to choose from several set designs, and an analysis board that actually lets you analyse.
    In case you genius missed it,the "several set designs" and the "Analyze board" are available also here,but seems that in a year of being here you didn't looked around too much.
    The "drag and drop piece movement" is the best thing to increase blunders,the system here is ok as it is.

If you think there are better sites to play,then go there!

The first two points you made in your post can be applied to you as well,so I don't need to comment further.

Oh,I forgot:FORK THE CASH!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree