1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 09:34
    Originally posted by TheSphinx
    I see. You post something abusiveand I het thrown off. I'm beginning to see how this works now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, Master he says I must apologise or he will report me.

Just grow UP. What is WRONG with you?
    Every single post directed at rhb was abusive and aggressive, starting with...
    " 3/ You state "I think this is being looked at anyway." Well what are you whinging about then?" and continuing with "If it's a bit hard for you get someone over the afe of 10 to explain it to you.", etc, etc.

As much as I'd love to reread all your abusive nonsense in this thread, I think I'll pass for now, especially considering your worst abuse has been moderated. Thanks,

D
  2. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 09:42
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Every single post directed at rhb was abusive and aggressive, starting with...
    " 3/ You state "I think this is being looked at anyway." Well what are you whinging about then?" and continuing with "If it's a bit hard for you get someone over the afe of 10 to explain it to you.", etc, etc.

As much as I'd love to reread all your abusive nonsense in ...[text shortened]... nk I'll pass for now, especially considering your worst abuse has been moderated. Thanks,

D
    My pleasure.
  3. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 09:53
    NEW SITE IDEA

How about a new forum? It could be called Site Ideas - Providing You Have No New Ideas Because We Don't Want to Upset The Precious Few Who Can't Think For Themselves And We Can Then Allow Other People To Use The Indication Of An 'F' Word Without Being Excluded.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Preposterous and nonsensical.

Question: Is the above either aggressive or abusive?
    Answer : No.

This was also removed 11th October.
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 11:25
    NEW SITE IDEA

How about a new forum? It could be called Site Ideas - Providing You Have No New Ideas Because We Don't Want to Upset The Precious Few Who Can't Think For Themselves And We Can Then Allow Other People To Use The Indication Of An 'F' Word Without Being Excluded.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Preposterous and nonsen ...[text shortened]... above either aggressive or abusive?
    Answer : No.

This was also removed 11th October.
    That was removed as it was included in a post where you call me a t-w-*-t.
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 11:26
    Originally posted by dottewell
    On a side note, I just like to say that occasionally in heated debates like this a funny joke gets completely ignored.

rhb - I can't rec you, but I salute you.
    Thanks 🙂
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 11:32
    I see. You post something abusive/aggressive and I get thrown off. I'm beginning to see how this works now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, Master he says I must apologise or he will report me.

Just grow UP. What is WRONG with you?
    I repeated your abusive posting. We both got thrown off.

What bit of that don't you understand?

If you are abusive towards me again I will report your post again. I'm not having my good name on these forums dragged down by you.

What is wrong with me? Plenty, but that's not for you to be concerned about.
  7. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 11:32
    Originally posted by rhb
    That was removed as it was included in a post where you call me a t-w-*-t.
    So?

You have an opinion about me. That's my opinion of you.
  8. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 12:50
    So?
    So stop complaining! How hard is that to figure out?
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 16:461 edit
    Originally posted by craigy
    What's more efficient about:
    Click on source square, move to target square (while holding mouse button down), release mouse button.
    as compared to:
    Click on source square, move to target square, click mouse button.
    or even (when there is only one legal move from or to a particular square):
    Click source OR target square - and the other i ...[text shortened]... both the click and drag-and-drop interfaces, but is well suited to the nature of this site.
    DND is more efficient because you only have to click once per move, whereas in click-move, you must click twice.

The [move] button has nothing to do with analysis, which goes slower when you use click-move.

Your argument is basically, "I prefer click-move, so DND isn't necessary". There are others who prefer DND, and it would be helpful if the site offered both options.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 16:48
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I just visited schemingmind and the board is crappy looking compared to here. Its much too small. Also, to move you click on the piece you want to move, then click again on the destination square.

[EDIT] I should add that I only looked at the Games Explorer.

D
    You have to adjust the settings to use DND. Unlike this site, they offer both options.

I'm not sure if the board size is adjustable.
  11. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 17:50
    Originally posted by rhb
    So stop complaining! How hard is that to figure out?
    It isn't at all. I have absolutely no quarrels with you ar anyone else - including whoever reported me. Sorry us.

Things like this doesn't get to me at all. It makes me smile and even laugh. But I won't stop in the middle of a disagreement for anybody or anything.

But it seems this has run its course. So I'll have to think of another site idea now won't I? ;-)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree