Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    22 Jan '09 04:10
    I think this was brought up before, but it would be really nice to be able to preview your post before posting it.
  2. 22 Jan '09 07:50
    Rec'd. I know we can post and then edit, but sometimes it takes several tries if you've used a few tags. Then other posters jump on you for the number of edits. Makes me feel stupid. Stupider than usual, that is.
  3. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    22 Jan '09 17:48
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Rec'd. I know we can post and then edit, but sometimes it takes several tries if you've used a few tags. Then other posters jump on you for the number of edits. Makes me feel stupid. Stupider than usual, that is.
    Exactly...I hate editing my posts.
  4. Standard member peacedog
    Highlander
    22 Jan '09 23:57
    Considering the amount of members of this site, the message board does seem very basic. I’ve seen boards with only a few regular posters have a much more user-friendly forum.
  5. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    23 Jan '09 00:12
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Rec'd. I know we can post and then edit, but sometimes it takes several tries if you've used a few tags. Then other posters jump on you for the number of edits. Makes me feel stupid. Stupider than usual, that is.
    LOL....You are going to have to beat 15 edits, that still had speeling errors.
  6. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    23 Jan '09 00:13
    Originally posted by Raven69
    I think this was brought up before, but it would be really nice to be able to preview your post before posting it.
    Rec'd...Although it probably will not help me.
  7. 23 Jan '09 00:16
    I asked for this about 6 months ago - Good Luck. Rec'd.
  8. Standard member O Artem O
    ParTizan
    23 Jan '09 02:34 / 2 edits
    seriously w/ preview when u have edit?

    edit

    edit

    ....
  9. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    24 Jan '09 07:34
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    I asked for this about 6 months ago - Good Luck. Rec'd.
    Thanks...I will send feedback as well, with a link to this thread. Maybe that will help.
  10. 24 Jan '09 07:51
    Congratulations - you've made it to the top of the Recommended list!
  11. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    24 Jan '09 18:15
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Congratulations - you've made it to the top of the Recommended list!
    Yay! My life is now complete.
  12. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    27 Jan '09 01:11
    Originally posted by Raven69
    Thanks...I will send feedback as well, with a link to this thread. Maybe that will help.
    Feedback sent.
  13. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    27 Jan '09 11:01
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Congratulations - you've made it to the top of the Recommended list!
    Congratulations - you've been implemented!

    (Yes, post previews are now available - just use the preview checkbox when posting, then uncheck it again to submit the final edit.)
  14. 27 Jan '09 11:18 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Congratulations - you've been implemented!

    (Yes, post previews are now available - just use the preview checkbox when posting, then uncheck it again to submit the final edit.)
    Testing testing...

    Addition: This post was previewed before posted so that I could get the wording and emphasis juuuust right.

    Thanks, Russ.
  15. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    27 Jan '09 14:53
    Originally posted by Raven69
    I think this was brought up before, but it would be really nice to be able to preview your post before posting it.
    Good work getting this done, I just used the feature for fun.

    Many have asked before, but you pulled it off.

    P-