Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jan '09 04:481 edit
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    Is it just me, or does the numbered thread navigation magically disappear
    when you hit page 3 of this thread?

😏
    Yes, I had the same thing happen, then when you hit the back arrow on browser, you get the numbers all back again.

OR you can scroll over to the right, and all the numbers are there, they haven't really went anywhere. 😉
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jan '09 06:49
    Couldn't figure why everyone was talking about disappearing numbers, they're just a bit to the right of their normal spot ...

then I remembered my nice new widescreen has about 6 inches of extra real estate - duh! 😕
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '09 14:03
    I'm, sorry to say, responsible for the 'vanishing numbers' mystery.
    I posted the 31st posting of this thread with a long non wrapped word in it. Only short words wraps. I made it to demonstrate the wrapping 'problem'.

The numbers are there. Just slide the screen sideways to find it. These numbers are centered, i.e., halfways between far left and far right. Due to the long word this centre is situated to the right of any normal sized screen.

Sorry for all confusion.
  4. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    31 Jan '09 09:22
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    Sure, had I given it just two seconds more thought I'd have realised that it's fabian's post that messes things up, but none the less, it's good to be able to edit as needed.
    🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree