Put Your Retarded Site Ideas Here.

Put Your Retarded Site Ideas Here.

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
24 Sep 08

1. Rotate mods like skid marked underwear.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
24 Sep 08
1 edit

2. I don't think Russ has enough to do, so I'm going to say... different star colors! yaaaaaa!

edit - obviously, this idea and post are retarded, as per thread title instructions.

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
24 Sep 08
1 edit

3. http://www.cafepress.com/rhp001.74637259

s

Moves
25 Sep 08

I'd like to be able to order the Clans on the main clan page by the clan's average rating, which is shown after the list of Clan Members on the Clan page but not on the main clan list. That would help me pick clans to challenge.

r

Moves
25 Sep 08

I'd like a 'burn' function installed, whereby if someone posts something I disagree with, I push the burn button and the person at the other end gets scalded.

Ideally, the scald/burn function would work, even when the original poster of said offending post isn't at their PC. I recognise this is a bit of an ask, so I'm willing to settle for a scalding when they next return to their machine in the interim

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
25 Sep 08

Originally posted by rogueboy
I'd like a 'burn' function installed, whereby if someone posts something I disagree with, I push the burn button and the person at the other end gets scalded.

Ideally, the scald/burn function would work, even when the original poster of said offending post isn't at their PC. I recognise this is a bit of an ask, so I'm willing to settle for a scalding when they next return to their machine in the interim
Will you settle for mild anal itching if we can't get the burn function off the ground?

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
26 Sep 08

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Will you settle for mild anal itching if we can't get the burn function off the ground?
I already coated my entire body with preperation H! Even if Russ goes with either stupid ideas I'm covered, no burning or itching, but I do reek of mentholiptis.

Moves
26 Sep 08
1 edit

Moves
26 Sep 08

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
26 Sep 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
What if the moon is ACTUALLY made of cheese?

Moves
26 Sep 08

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
26 Sep 08

I would like to get an RHP message containing the text sent in PM form from anyone on my ignore list... just to be sure the block is working properly.

P-

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
26 Sep 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
This is a great idea. How will Crowley get back from the moon? I assume he'll be supplied with some baloons he can blow up and float back?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Sep 08
3 edits

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I would like to get an RHP message containing the text sent in PM form from anyone on my ignore list... just to be sure the block is working properly.

P-
Yes, it is still working fine. 😛

IF you have the person on iggy, that would mean you do not want to see the text. You want to have your cake and eat it too. 😛

On the "Chat Site" that I was on if you put someone on iggy (ignore), you wouldn't see anything they posted anywhere.

I think that would be a neat feature, but would take away alot of the drama. 😛

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
26 Sep 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Yes, it is still working fine. 😛
Am I still on ignore chuckles?